What's new

When Bhutan sides with India, Nepal sides with China

Reaction score
Country
United States
Even though India is publicly taking the stand that both China & India withdraw simultaneously but privately India has expressed willingness to withdraw first on the condition that it would be followed by Chinese withdrawal and assurance that the construction would not be restarted until there is agreement by all the parties. Chinese have rejected this proposal and wants India to withdraw first before talks could start. No assurance is being given to India-Bhutan. This is same as their publicly articulated position. China is not budging an inch and hence war is inevitable to start next week.

Sources indicate that the strong stand that China is taking is based on the offer made by former Nepal prime minister KP Sharma Oli to China in july-2017 to allow China play the Nepal card and allow Chinese forces in India-Nepal-China ti-junction akin to how Bhutan supported Indian presence in India-Bhutan-China tri-junction.

Chinese Vice Premier Wang Yang would be meeting the Nepali leaders next week (14th Aug, 2017) to formalize this pact after which Chinese will start the war.

Even though India is publicly taking the stand that both China & India withdraw simultaneously but privately India has expressed willingness to withdraw first on the condition that it would be followed by Chinese withdrawal and assurance that the construction would not be restarted until there is agreement by all the parties. Chinese have rejected this proposal and wants India to withdraw first before talks could start. No assurance is being given to India-Bhutan. This is same as their publicly articulated position. China is not budging an inch and hence war is inevitable to start next week.

Sources indicate that the strong stand that China is taking is based on the offer made by former Nepal prime minister KP Sharma Oli to China in july-2017 to allow China play the Nepal card and allow Chinese forces in India-Nepal-China ti-junction akin to how Bhutan supported Indian presence in India-Bhutan-China tri-junction.

Chinese Vice Premier Wang Yang would be meeting the Nepali leaders next week (14th Aug, 2017) to formalize this pact after which Chinese will start the war.

Where is the Source

Conspiracy theories.

Such actions will only make Nepal seen as an enemy nation. Which is quite impossible.

And not to mention, RAW will have a field day there:D

His own theories I think.

Yes, Nepal is not a such fool country to side with china so easily, since china is just now only start turn their side because of OBOR,
so Nepal will Concisely wait and take the decision, also Deputy PM said we won't side with China or India

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...a-china-border-tensions-nepal-bhutan-4787819/

Yes, Nepal is not a such fool country to side with china so easily, since china is just now only start turn their side because of OBOR,
so Nepal will Concisely wait and take the decision, also Deputy PM said we won't side with China or India

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...a-china-border-tensions-nepal-bhutan-4787819/
We still have enough influence. K P Oli has some grudges against India, because he thinks he lost seat because of India. He is well aware of the influence India has in Nepals internal politics.

Madhesis :tup:

China has $$. Nothing else.

Conspiracy theories.

Such actions will only make Nepal seen as an enemy nation. Which is quite impossible.

And not to mention, RAW will have a field day there:D

His own theories I think.
Nepal has already treat India as enemy.

If nepal allows china to put artillery weapons there, it would be excellent
That will be a cute false flag dream.

Like I said, Nepali still loves their own citizens working in Indian army.

Nepali government officials working in Indian offices will be damned.

You are living in denial. :enjoy: I have made many Nepal friends. They have nothing but full of hatred for Indians government.
yeah, you have friends from all over the world.

I remember you claiming you came down to South India and saw the poverty. So, Chinese lies are easily predictable.

Go youtube and see the amount of hatre, Nepalese comment dish out for Indian.
Sure, diplomacy is based on Youtube comments. :rofl: Delusional bunch

That will be a cute false flag dream.

Like I said, Nepali still loves their own citizens working in Indian army.

Nepali government officials working in Indian offices will be damned.

yeah, you have friends from all over the world.

I remember you claiming you came down to South India and saw the poverty. So, Chinese lies are easily predictable.

Sure, diplomacy is based on Youtube comments. :rofl: Delusional bunch

Maybe u are jealous that china/nepal has mount everest

Idiotic thread title, Nepal stays neutral.

Chinese chicken will be made a soup and fried rice.

Back
Top Bottom