What's new

When Altaf Hussain's Pakistaniat is taken, that day will be Pakistan's end

bhai kaay "REFRENDUM" kaa result kyaa ayaa!!!

don't forget last year before Ramadan BHAI promised referendum on War on terror! and then he never did that!!!

Altaf Hussain is well on his way to become IRRELEVANT in Pakistani Politics. I say that as a Karachite and a Pakistani.

True that....
Not many in Karachi agree with him on this type of statement.....
Last time he said such a thing even MQM Rabita committee shunned him,and he had to do that Topi Drama on phone and get them beaten up to regain Public sympathy..But he is doing it over and over again and soon he will be a nobody..

But these statements show how anti-Pakistan he is...

you know what the most surprising thing is? its that many people still support him, my relatives from my mother's side for instance are head over heals for MQM and altaf hippo. they say he is the only hope for muhajirs(interesting to note all of them were born in Pakistan, and so they cant call themselves muhajir). and when i give references to his anti-pakistan rantings, i am just told to shut up...being quite young in my family, all the others i fight with on MQM issue are my chachas and mamas

isn't ISRHAT-UL-EBAD governor Sindh???????????/ so are they not directly or indirectly in government???

bhai kaay "REFRENDUM" kaa result kyaa ayaa!!!

don't forget last year before Ramadan BHAI promised referendum on War on terror! and then he never did that!!!

Most likely they will join PPP in sindh, 4 ministries are also waiting for them and Bhai can see regular supply of money for next five years if he escapes Imran Farooq murder case in london.

Can someone please put up an English translation of the Urdu news report or may be a summary as to what Altaf Hussain has commented. Thanks.

Most likely they will join PPP in sindh, 4 ministries are also waiting for them and Bhai can see regular supply of money for next five years if he escapes Imran Farooq murder case in london.

its just wishfull thinking he wasnt been nominated in imran farooq,s murder at all?
& persons who did that already dead, thn wht?
nothing nothing nothing!

its just wishfull thinking he wasnt been nominated in imran farooq,s murder at all?
& persons who did that already dead, thn wht?
nothing nothing nothing!

We both are here my frnd lets see time will tell who was right and who was wrong.

referendum result 4 days and still counting! weird how this is delayed and hidden! I guess they couldn't do dhandlii in referendum!

Thanks for calling me an idiot atleast i am not darbari sitting on ground saying "Jee Bhai Awaz arahi hai Bhai "

you painted a perfect picture for W.11, I always look at that crowd and try to find who is W.11

W.11 you are misguided but you are still my brother, allah give hidayat to you like he has given to so many million already and last polls showed

its time to put down Altaf Hussien and deport the entire MQM leadership!

MQM is a party of ghattia class log who are polluting Pakistani heritage, culture and gene-pool with their inferior antics and culture.

MQM leader keeps telling Pakistan will end this day or that day. This much he loves the country which has given him so much despite him giving us dead bodies and terrorism.

alta-bori-504x380.jpg

Bori Wala Jinn

attachment.php

Back
Top Bottom