What's new

When a Pakistani wore a Pakistani shirt in Bangladesh

Many Bangladeshi People miss being together with Pakistan.

I had a reunion with some Bangladeshi Coursemates after 40 years in 2011 and there were some emotional scenes.

Fakhrul Azam who was 1 year senior to me became Air Vice Marshal and Chief of Bangladesh Air Force from April 2002 to April 2007

Most Bangladeshis don't hold any grudge against Pakistan.

Waah...T-shirt exchange kya hua pak-bangla brotherhood jaag gaya ...What will happen when a bangla-**** boy-girl do french kiss? Ultimate Ummah Unleashed???

It would be a beautiful scene when the evil actions of India in 1971 is undone. Bangladesh needs to be drowned in the sea, so that East Pakistan can once again emerge :tup:

Two Countries, One Nation !!

Bangladesh Zindabad
Pakistan Zindabad !

Pakistan should start diplomacy at people to people's level with this slogan Two countries, one Nation what say @Talon chup chup now-a-days?

Last edited:
Two Countries, One Nation !!

Bangladesh Zindabad
Pakistan Zindabad !

Pakistan should start diplomacy at people to people's level with this slogan Two countries, one Nation what say @Talon chup chup now-a-days?
Yea sounds good....After all we have nothing against each other!

Many Bangladeshi People miss being together with Pakistan.

I had a reunion with some Bangladeshi Coursemates after 40 years in 2011 and there were some emotional scenes.

Fakhrul Azam who was 1 year senior to me became Air Vice Marshal and Chief of Bangladesh Air Force from April 2002 to April 2007

Most Bangladeshis don't hold any grudge against Pakistan.

Well, I bet they get 'Purrty' emotional when they 'reunite' with their Hindu Masters too.....I bet you....
Banglas just love playing this 'oh me so emotional' 'game'!

:pakistan:

Pakistan should do a Crimea act to unify two nations.

Bangladesh is surrounded by India. If anyone can do a Crimea it is India because Bangladesh is the only independent country in the world which is completely inside another country. Its India inside India. I heard India is going to lease some lands in Myanmar which will completely block Bangladesh from all sides. At present there is a tiny border with Myanmar.

Bangladesh is surrounded by India. If anyone can do a Crimea it is India because Bangladesh is the only independent country in the world which is completely inside another country. Its India inside India. I heard India is going to lease some lands in Myanmar which will completely block Bangladesh from all sides. At present there is a tiny border with Myanmar.
you hear a lot of things. Facebook is your primary source of info I guess.

Sauce ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom