What's new

whats your 'fav perfume'

I use Air Frenshers, they are cheaper, they have more quantity and last longer.

what about Mortine ,

Mortein_mosquito_Spray.jpg

kushboo ke kushboo aur Dengue na be nejaat

:lol:

and if you are living in a no fly zone for mosquitoes then Hugo Boss and Eternity will also do ;)

No perfumes, deodorant! :smokin:

Currently using Axe Vice Dry.

8718114328331.JPG

women wear perfume, not men.....
Not True.

On a side note, the mainstream word is "Parfum". Basically people have two choices. Either go for the EDT (Eau De Toilette) or EDP (Eau De Parfum). The difference in both is more in the concentration of the aromatic oils. Cologne technically is also in the same category, but with such low concentration, that we can not really call it as parfum.

EDT is typically 10-15% concentration and Parfum has somewhere around 20-25% concentration.

So, Abu is right that Cologne type are for mens since they have citrus as the base notes (its trademarked in germany). BUT equally true that parfum's are available for mens as well.

Also, i believe the commercial usage of Perfumes needs to be credited to Arabs.

As for evaluating perfumes, you need to consider many things, like the base note, Middle notes and Top notes (The aroma changes with passing of times). Also its longevity and sillage (hmmm .. consider this as how strong it is ....like say some person passes you by and you smell his/her perfume long after he/she has passed you by).

Lastly ...My fav is : Isseye Miyake.

Hi,

It used to be Aramis in the late 70's and 80's and 90's-----but now it is

Cartier Pasha---.

i'm sorry, i must protest....

spare me the technicalities, spare me the formalities. Men dont wear perfume, they wear cologne. If a man wears perfume, then that's some gay stuff going on.

Eau de cologne = Eau de toilette

they are NOT

Eau de parfum!!!!!!!!!!!!! So please, all of you, mend your ways! :D

someone here mentioned Pasha by Cartier....another very good choice; quite a pricey one too.

I would reiterate that ALLURE Sport by Chanel is the BEST cologne out there. Please give it a try; and you'll thank me when some nice ladies compliment you and give you the chance to spit 'game' at them :D

you would laugh at me if I would also suggest Harley Davidson. They have a nice cologne, comes in a cool container too.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom