What's new

Whats your baradari or tribe?

Bro thats why im asking him to provide better source.
well their really isn't a better source.
we don't know of any groups that did studies on this in pakistan. perhaps only the government of pakistan?

awain ee loog arian tu jealous nai honday, we are every where :D
oh shit you too?
damn it
only 2 gujjars so far lol
me and @Azlan Haider

What you are stereo typing will be true only for a small section of kashmiris living in lahore only. Come out of lahore and see how kashmiris in other cities live totally different than these stereotypes. As I told before the kashmiris living in Gujranwla and Gujrat live like jatts and gujjars and we are friends only with them. No kashmiri in these areas knows about these stereotypes that you have in lahore.

No Kashmiri in Lahore or who lives 'outside' is a racist twit either who despite knowing full well that his ancestors immigrated from Kashmir to Punjab would have the insolence of telling a Punjabi, in an ever so disparaging manner, that he - the Punjabi - is an 'immigrant' in his own land !

But the fact that there is one such a Kashmiri here makes me wonder whether I should laugh at the colossal stupidity of the aspersion cast or bang my head against the table whilst trying to register how on Earth could the 'caster' be ever so hypocritical & still believe in whatever hes preaching ?

P.S I'm a Kashmiri Butt too & I don't know whether my friends are Jatts or Gujjars because :

(a) they don't wear name-tags proclaiming their Baradaris !

(b) I've never really bothered to ask !

Back
Top Bottom