What's new

What's the most unusual food you have ever eaten?

i love kekra CRAB curry

277139581_0985f072af.jpg

An American touring Spain stopped at a local restaurant following a day of sightseeing. While sipping his sangria, he noticed a sizzling, scrumptious looking platter being served at the next table. Not only did it look good, the smell was wonderful. He asked the waiter, "What is that you just served?"

The waiter replied, " Ah senor, you have excellent taste! Those are bulls testicles from the bull fight this morning. A delicacy!"

The American, though momentarily daunted, said, "What the hell, I'm on vacation! Bring me an order!"

The waiter replied, "I am so sorry senor. There is only one serving per day because there is only one bull fight each morning. If you come early tomorrow and place your order, we will be sure to save you this delicacy!"

The next morning, the American returned, placed his order, and then that evening he was served the one and only special delicacy of the day. After a few bites, and inspecting the contents of his platter, he called to the waiter and said, "These are
delicious, but they are much, much smaller than the ones I saw you serve yesterday!"

The waiter shrugged his shoulders and replied, "Si senor. Sometimes the bull wins."

What the hell. Great one WJ. :rofl:

I would man! :pop:

If you gave me that thing up there ^^^, I guarantee you, I would gulp that bad boy down in a heartbeat.

and after sometime you will look like a pregnant woman because Live octopus is known to survive in human stomach and some even grow by eating your food....

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

I like fish but i wont eat this

361496-restaurant_china_serves_deep_fried_fish_alive.jpg

Its staring at me..and looks like shouting..."Dont eat me..please"

The most exotic meat that I've tried would be the Tortoise.It ain't half as bad as it sounds!

and talking about the worst one mine was some mauritius delicacy Kalu chicken ... Man that was disgusting , my friend next day got us some deer curry the next day .. That was nice

long back in our village after,the goat head was chopped we used to collect the blood in a kadai and pour some salt in it few min later as it dried up we ate it.it wasnt awsme bt not bad too

Weirdest is probably termites, turn off the camp light and pretend that half the rice grains arent trying to crawl out of the bowl its fine.

I have also eaten deers meat plus rabbit meat wild boar (the best thing i ever had). have eaten kabutar to bloody hell its to damn small once cooked

---------- Post added at 01:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 AM ----------

i ve tried dog snake anteater comodo dragon in malaysia and they all taste delicious if you know how to cook them LOL
i have eaten dog once and i didnt liked it after 2 bites i pucked

not a great fan of eating animal / seafood

so can't remember i ate anything unusual in my life.

Just simple food all my life. I like eating what i can eat easily - don't force myself to try unusual food and later start vomiting...

Back
Top Bottom