What's new

What's gonna happen on 14th August 2014

PTI is doing good work in KPK, but KPK is too far left behind when compared to Punjab, PTI has to do stuff now in KPK that was done in Punjab years ago!. Otherwise they are doing a pretty good job. Yes NS appears to be doing a lot of gr8 work and economy is becoming a lot better, but he is playing politics in that too!, power problems can be solved in just 1 year or even less, Pakistan does not have as much of energy problems we are just a few MW short and we do have budget to do that too, he is planning projects that are going to take multiple years! all just so that he can show them off in the next elections. PTI on the other hand has already done a lot of stuff. I am pretty sure PTI can do a lot better if they get to be the complete government. But that is not going to happen, PTI does not have enough popularity in other regions, i just hope they win the seats of sindh too and leave punjab alone, that would be a great combination and the economy will definitely skyrocket! but that is wishful think..

PS: i am not a PTI supporter/voter.

Power Crisis cannot be solved in 1 Year You need New Power Plants & Transmission Lines for that which Requires Money & Time,1 Year is to damn short & Your later part in Popularity in other regions is what saying you don't win elections in South Asia by Internet you win them on the Bases of Party Base,Party Cadre both of which PTI does not have in adequate numbers,what i am saying is that PTI should let the Nawaz govt survive & when the Elections happen in 2018 & the people are Fed up with the Nawaz govt & Impressed by the work done in PTI[your words not mine] then will be the right time to stake your claim to power

that is not a suggest, that is a taunt, not a constructive statement.

When I saw coverage on Pakistani elections, it seems election process is being done under a hurry. The voting and counting took place the same day and I feel no surprise with the news of rigging. But still I don't believe that rigging played any major role in victory of PML-N as PTI is pretending.

Guys, you are making your mind only on these 4 seats, then what about others..... Even these 4 places were found rigged even after that PTI will not win the game, power will still with PMLN.

So what is the game behind March, what Imran Khan want to do what is PTI agenda. Actually there are more important and serious works to do for the country in current scenario or to waste time and money on this type of protest.

All peoples supporting this March, do you know the circumstances in doing that. We displaced the terrorist from waziristan, this will become there golden chance to hit the crowd and built a pressure on our army and system. If something happens in this rally is that the loss for Imran Khan, Sh. Rasheed, Qadri or other politicians. No, the loss is of people of Pakistan... And after anything happen these people will do there politics on the corpse and get there goal easily.

We have to think, because the electoral reform can easily make by discussion and with time.... this is not the way and this is not the time of these hanky panky.

Now things are going little good, we are nearby to control terrorism activities, our economy is on path of growing, many projects were started and going to started and complete in next couple of years. This government is doing good and on the right path, we will see the change in next 2 years In sha Allah. I think we have to give this government the time, because it is not possible to bring change with in the year to those things which were disturbed from last 10 years.

To read all the comments above, really i am shocked that you all are talking about the things which is not related to any change.

In current situation in our country, i declare this march against the integrity of my country, my army and elected system. what you all think about this rally, is this the step to change in our Country. No this will never be the change in our country. Because emotional peoples will be never bring change they do mistakes which cannot be cure anyway.

Let talk about how PTI , PAT and other supporters will bring the change with this rally. Did they have the any strategy or any agenda to tackle the situation after bring that government down. Even they cannot bring the government down like that, but they are pushing the Country to the same situation happened in Egypt and In last they will not be successful in getting PMship of the country, because the last will be the army boots.

So, be careful in making decisions and don't become a part of the things which destroy our country more

Guys, you are making your mind only on these 4 seats, then what about others..... Even these 4 places were found rigged even after that PTI will not win the game, power will still with PMLN.

So what is the game behind March, what Imran Khan want to do what is PTI agenda. Actually there are more important and serious works to do for the country in current scenario or to waste time and money on this type of protest.

All peoples supporting this March, do you know the circumstances in doing that. We displaced the terrorist from waziristan, this will become there golden chance to hit the crowd and built a pressure on our army and system. If something happens in this rally is that the loss for Imran Khan, Sh. Rasheed, Qadri or other politicians. No, the loss is of people of Pakistan... And after anything happen these people will do there politics on the corpse and get there goal easily.

We have to think, because the electoral reform can easily make by discussion and with time.... this is not the way and this is not the time of these hanky panky.

Now things are going little good, we are nearby to control terrorism activities, our economy is on path of growing, many projects were started and going to started and complete in next couple of years. This government is doing good and on the right path, we will see the change in next 2 years In sha Allah. I think we have to give this government the time, because it is not possible to bring change with in the year to those things which were disturbed from last 10 years.

The most dumbest thing I always hear from anti PTI / long march guys is: what will happen if those 4 seats are rigged? PMLN will still be in govt.

If someone gets murdered, why his family files an FIR? If the killer gets arrested, convicted and hanged, it still wont bring back the deceased person. So what's the logic behind lodging the case, spend all the money and time on court hearings and all that?

The answer is Justice, ever heard of this word?

The demand to open those 4 constituency is not for winning these 4 seats, its for finding the scale of rigging that took place in 2013 elections and find concrete evidence of this rigging so no one will be able to deny that rigging. Its for finding who was responsible for doing this rigging, convicting him according to laws and have him punished in front of whole nation.

Now the desperation of rigging mafia and its supporter because of this demand is clearly understandable. Who would want to be labeled as criminal in front of whole nation and then get punished?

To me, if rigging is proved in one constituency, then it is enough proof that the current system is flawed and hence it should be reformed at any cost. What we have so far apart from those 4 constituencies?

• NA-256 => rigging caught.
  • NA-118 => Rigging caught.
  • Rigging caught in by-elections
  • ECP head accepted irregularities in elections 2013 in public
  • ECP and all parties accepted that Magnetic Ink wasn't used in elections, who is responsible for it?

These things are enough to say that the elections were massively rigged and mismanaged. That sends the credibility of current govt, along with reputation of ECP, Returning Officers, Ex-Chief Justice Supreme Court, NADRA chairman etc, down the drain right away.

I think , at present Nawaz Sharif should be given at least 2.5 years before a mid term election can be discussed

The march is counter productive to some economic momentum we gained in 2013-2014 period

We have displaced people from FATA the funds we waste on this Dharna and demonstration or rally could be donated in form of food and ration to displaced people , very disappointed with the news of this latest drama

Let him finish

a) Islamabad Metro
b) Karachi metro
c) KPK government finsih their Metro project & hospitals
d) PPP do what ever the hell they do not sure what they do

And then we can see how much progress we attained and if we need mid term elections or not

Its really unfair , that we are talking elections after mere 1 year ... and after second year budget is just announced etc

I don't like Qadri in general , we need a moderate like Imran Khan in driving seat

There was alot of respect for PTI fro quitely doing their work given chance in KPK and that really made them stand out after election.

The strikes and none sense should stop and please you have budget for 2014-2015 please continue the good work you did as last year , that is what we expect from PTI

After 2.5 years yes by all means discuss the situation if Nawaz Sharif failed or not

He still has 1.5 years to show what his associates can do

a) Lets see if they can fix railways
b) Lets see if they can get new locomotives
c) Lets see if they can get planes for PIA
d) Lets see if they can finish metro proejcts in 1.5 years
e) Lets see the energy situation in 1.5 years

I agree. These marches seem counter-productive to the present situation

dr tahir is a canadian

Last edited:
The real question is that what will be left of PTI if these seats are not rigged. Like I said a million time, PTI has brought itself in a corner where there is no escape for her. to be sure a 1000%, PTI will always try to find escape routes even if the demand for varification is accepted. They have put too much on stake, they just can't afford to accept anything against their propaganda.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom