What's new

What's going on against Muslims in India

Here in US same problem with Indian muslims. They hate Pakistan and Jinnah... they tell you hundreds of conspiracy theories about Jinnah .. but they are failed to defend after 1934 election when Congress came in power and showed their true color .... lol

Yes, but after Modi, they are totally silent and Modi seems winning the next election.

Which part of India are they from? Some India muslims think that if India never got divided they would be stronget together.
I always tell them that we will still be outnumbered and divided.

So called "indian Muslims" are so immeasurably inferior to Pakistanis that they are in NO POSITION whatsoever to question Pakistan or Jinnah (PBUH). So called "indian Mulsims" questioning Pakistan and Pakistanis is like Somalians/Ethiopians claiming that america and Germany are underdeveloped nations......... :disagree:
All silent now...in some places there is distinction of Pakistani muslim mosque and Indian muslims mosque.. may be the reason behind, Pakistani are victim of Indian muslims hate and setup own places of worship. How much Pakistani hate Pakistani politicians , but not ready to listen anything against Pakistan and his founders...

There is need of concrete evidence behind the assumption as the video is not available .
We don't generalize Hindu community of India, but VHP is beyond state control. They have license to kill, rape, loot etc etc .

May be video not available in your area, but its open to watch

Last edited:
I live in a Town where majority Muslims are from Gujarat/India, they are very anti pakistan but since Modi
has come in they have gone quiet. lol

those bas trds are conjuse they quitely buy up shops etc in yor town and raise the prices and sell dodgy cigs but will not give back to community. they dont even associate with locals. fuckem.

All silent now...in some places there is distinction of Pakistani muslim mosque and Indian muslims mosque.. may be the reason behind, Pakistani are victim of Indian muslims hate and setup own places of worship. How much Pakistani hate Pakistani politicians , but not ready to listen anything against Pakistan and his founders...

So called "indian Muslims" are NOT REAL Muslims the same way Pakistanis are. Infact most "indian Muslims" worship indian hindus and their deities. Pakistan is LITERALLY like 7th Heaven compared to the conditions so called "indian Muslims" are living through.
Are you only concerned about the British Raj? Or is your concern about Muslims who actually number 1.5 billion. A Muslim is Muslim. I thought or do we have some caste or national division of Muslims in the Quran?

PAKISTAN FIRST, PAKISTAN FIRST, PAKISTAN FIRST.

To hell with so called "indian Muslims", Arabs, Iranians etc...........to hell with ALL OF THEM.

The ONLY question that matters is that HOW do we make Pakistan rich, powerful and successful?

indian muslim are right puddy yavani conjusy bas trds you bring them good customers and all you ask small discount for your marketing when its your turn for service but they are rotten brown jews of india.

if your car needs jump starting and even if you have cable leads still the brown indian anglo tatta licking bas trd will refguse to help.

Dont get me wrong they have money, own bussineses but **** that i gotta eat good food i gotta live my life i cant tie rope around my stomach and eat plain white rice in a tub even though i own like 5 petrol stations. Then they wonder why paks are aggressive with them or act like vandals.

fuckem yara you will hate them they will brag how pakistanis are less educated, how pakistan is smaller but i be thinking our dic ks are bigger it gets rammed in your daughter without nikkah, our stomach is bigger our food plate is bigger, our heart is bigger, we spend bigger.

those bas trds are conjuse they quitely buy up shops etc in yor town and raise the prices and sell dodgy cigs but will not give back to community. they dont even associate with locals. fuckem.
So much of raw hatred. Can you elaborate a bit on that about the behaviour of Indian Muslim's in your area?

So called "indian Muslims" are NOT REAL Muslims the same way Pakistanis are.

How are Indian Muslims “not real Muslims the same way Pakistanis are”.
Pakistanis mostly are barelvi or deobandi and both sects were founded in india and till this day the biggest masjids for those two sects are in India with the biggest scholars of those two sects in India.
Islam first everything else second

So much of raw hatred. Can you elaborate a bit on that about the behaviour of Indian Muslim's in your area?

the indian muslim to us is a alien entity. they are kinda of ppl take your money but if you need small help and stuck they will not help at all. they are pure capitalist brown jew. They will brag how indians muslims are so much better but when goray come to shop and threaten then its help brotharr Pakistani help other than that he cant let off 5p off item. They just buy out your area and open up a dodgy corner shop selling dodgy cigs. They fucking raise the price on items too. You bring them customers but when you request alil discount they be like no brathhar no i cant do it, i made the guy around 70 quid in this case, this guy he does cupping service.

Oh we are educated oh india is bigger economy, oh indian is more successful, oh we got better herbal medicine, we are better muslim, you ppl are from the farms village. i be thinking puddy yavani your daughter rides on our dic ks.

I am sure it is the fucking gujaratis and some of the sri lankan or tamils.

the indian muslim to us is a alien entity. they are kinda of ppl take your money but if you need small help and stuck they will not help at all. they are pure capitalist brown jew. They will brag how indians muslims are so much better but when goray come to shop and threaten then its help brotharr Pakistani help other than that he cant let off 5p off item. They just buy out your area and open up a dodgy corner shop selling dodgy cigs. They fucking raise the price on items too. You bring them customers but when you request alil discount they be like no brathhar no i cant do it, i made the guy around 70 quid in this case, this guy he does cupping service.

Oh we are educated oh india is bigger economy, oh indian is more successful, oh we got better herbal medicine, we are better muslim, you ppl are from the farms village. i be thinking puddy yavani your daughter rides on our dic ks.

I am sure it is the fucking gujaratis and some of the sri lankan or tamils.

No matter muslims from whatever countries think they are better muslim just because of their origin they are better to be left avoided as arrogance is never a trait of good people. And regarding the rest it would be great if you could be a bit courteous to women folk while describing them here.

No matter muslims from whatever countries think they are better muslim just because of their origin they are better to be left avoided as arrogance is never a trait of good people. And regarding the rest it would be great if you could be a bit courteous to women folk while describing them here.

i apologize but these ppl make me disgust. of course not all Indian.

Back
Top Bottom