What's new

What's going on against Muslims in India

fuckem yara you will hate them they will brag how pakistanis are less educated, how pakistan is smaller but i be thinking our dic ks are bigger it gets rammed in your daughter without nikkah, our stomach is bigger our food plate is bigger, our heart is bigger, we spend bigger.

Also, they worship indian hindus and are their slaves too........... 8-)
How are Indian Muslims “not real Muslims the same way Pakistanis are”.
Pakistanis mostly are barelvi or deobandi and both sects were founded in india and till this day the biggest masjids for those two sects are in India with the biggest scholars of those two sects in India.
Islam first everything else second

Hold on, have you gone crazy or something? Do you need medication or what? Do you SERUOUSLY believe that Islam started in india????????..........WTF!!!!!!......... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hold on, have you gone crazy or something? Do you need medication or what? Do you SERUOUSLY believe that Islam started in india????????..........WTF!!!!!!......... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I never said Islam started in india. Can you read? I said barelvi sect and deobandi sects started in india. Their both named after cities in India. Their biggest madressas are in India. Their bigger scholars are in India.
Muslims from whatever country are one. All Muslims are brothers and sisters of one another. Indian Muslims even though they might not agree with us on many things are our Muslim brothers.
Nationalism is haram in Islam.

Why don't you move to India? You can join your Indian Muslim siblings and worship Modi.

You, Imran Khan and Sidhu need to raise a whole army to do that. But I would like to see you try.
Also, they worship indian hindus and are their slaves too........... 8-)

you are dismissed from the thread.

Then why does Pakistan have borders with Muslims? Why does Pakistan stop Muslims from coming to the country? And are Pak soldiers fighting for Islam or the Pak state? If they fight for Islam why are they ignoring Palestinians etc?

Then why does Pakistan have borders with Muslims? Why does Pakistan stop Muslims from coming to the country? And are Pak soldiers fighting for Islam or the Pak state? If they fight for Islam why are they ignoring Palestinians etc?
and why is nationalism haram only for Pakistan
ask turkey, Iran, Saudi, Egypt, Morocco to open borders do a joint defense etc etc
People need to come back to reality

For the last few days, Indian muslims are sharing most horrific videos of Muslim killing and rape of muslim young girls in India and constantly people are pouring those videos in whatsapp groups. I don't know if Mod allow me to post those videos. I have never seen such brutality in my life. They literally remind me how TTP used to slaughter our soldiers in Swat. But again those TTP slaughter their enemy that think of, but Modi lovers are looting, rape and destroying muslims property in broad daylight.
An image captured by a few Muslims family, where Hindu extremists slaughter and butcher the whole body of Muslim into pieces. A family was filming the whole brutality from their cameras. Muslims shops and houses are robbed by mobs, rape and looting are now commonly protected by Indian police.
The whole Muslim world is silent...and the champion of democracy..... I am speechless after watching those videos wish could post a few of them here ...

A little preview
These dick worshiping heathens directly insulted our prophet! Really man?

This video you posted is from Tripura. After insulting our prophet they're chanting they are with Bangladeshi hindus and Bangladeshi hindus should not be afraid etc.
Nationalism is haram in Islam
According to Quran?

I never said Islam started in india. Can you read? I said barelvi sect and deobandi sects started in india. Their both named after cities in India. Their biggest madressas are in India. Their bigger scholars are in India.
Muslims from whatever country are one. All Muslims are brothers and sisters of one another. Indian Muslims even though they might not agree with us on many things are our Muslim brothers.

Nationalism is haram but indian Muslims insulting Pakistan and being slaves of indian hindus is fine??????????.............. :disagree:.......ONLY Pakistan and Pakistanis matter. If Muslims are "brothers and sisters" could you please explain why the Palestinian and gulfi Arab leaders are pro-indian?.............F**K all of them. PAKISTAN FIRST PAKISTAN FIRST PAKISTAN FIRST 🇵🇰 🇵🇰 🇵🇰 🇵🇰

F**k the Palestinians and all other non-Pakistani Muslims. Pakistan and Pakistanis FIRST. To hell with ALL else..........:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

According to Quran?
Nationalism is haram but indian Muslims insulting Pakistan and being slaves of indian hindus is fine??????????.............. :disagree:.......ONLY Pakistan and Pakistanis matter. If Muslims are "brothers and sisters" could you please explain why the Palestinian and gulfi Arab leaders are pro-indian?.............F**K all of them. PAKISTAN FIRST PAKISTAN FIRST PAKISTAN FIRST 🇵🇰 🇵🇰 🇵🇰 🇵🇰

F**k the Palestinians and all other non-Pakistani Muslims. Pakistan and Pakistanis FIRST. To hell with ALL else..........:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Sahih al-Bukhari 2446
Narrated Abu Musa:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "A believer to another believer is like a building whose different parts enforce each other." The Prophet (ﷺ) then clasped his hands with the fingers interlaced (while saying that).

Sunan an-Nasa'i 4115
It was narrated that Jundab bin 'Abdullah said:
"The Messenger of Allah [SAW] said: 'Whoever fights for a cause that is not clear, advocating tribalism, getting angry for the sake of tribalism, then he has died a death of Jahiliyyah.'"

"lndeed, Allah has revealed to me that you should have humbleness. And that no one should act proudly and oppressively over anyone else, nor should one boast over anyone else." - Saheeh Muslim (8/120)

Ibn Taymiyah (RH) said: "Everything that is foreign to the call of Islam and the Qur'an, with regards to lineage, land, nationality, schools of thoughts and methodologies, then that is from the calls of the Days of Ignorance (jahiliyah). Once the Muhajireen and the Ansar argued, such that one of the Muhajireen said: 'O Muhajireen!' (meaning, come to assist me) And one of the Ansar said: 'O Ansar!' Upon hearing this, the Prophet (salla Allahu 'alayhi wa sallam) said: 'Is it with the calls of Jahiliyah that you cry out, while l am still amongst you?!' [Reported by Al-Bukhaaree (8/137)] And he became very angry at that."[Majmoo'-ul-Fatawa (3/456)]

Nationalism is haram in Islam and it’s clear it is.
Islam first
Pakistan second

eh, something new happened ? it would have been on the news, how about some links to said recent incidents ?
I just receeived a video of Hindu mobs attacking cars with rods, rocks and swords and another video of a Muslim man having his neck hacked by sword wielding Hindus. It seems the Rwandan type genocide has started but is being undertaken Israeli style. Indian Muslims must arm themselves to protect their property and families.

Last edited:
Sahih al-Bukhari 2446
Narrated Abu Musa:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "A believer to another believer is like a building whose different parts enforce each other." The Prophet (ﷺ) then clasped his hands with the fingers interlaced (while saying that).

Sunan an-Nasa'i 4115
"The Messenger of Allah [SAW] said: 'Whoever fights for a cause that is not clear, advocating tribalism, getting angry for the sake of tribalism, then he has died a death of Jahiliyyah.'"

"lndeed, Allah has revealed to me that you should have humbleness. And that no one should act proudly and oppressively over anyone else, nor should one boast over anyone else." - Saheeh Muslim (8/120)

Ibn Taymiyah (RH) said: "Everything that is foreign to the call of Islam and the Qur'an, with regards to lineage, land, nationality, schools of thoughts and methodologies, then that is from the calls of the Days of Ignorance (jahiliyah). Once the Muhajireen and the Ansar argued, such that one of the Muhajireen said: 'O Muhajireen!' (meaning, come to assist me) And one of the Ansar said: 'O Ansar!' Upon hearing this, the Prophet (salla Allahu 'alayhi wa sallam) said: 'Is it with the calls of Jahiliyah that you cry out, while l am still amongst you?!' [Reported by Al-Bukhaaree (8/137)] And he became very angry at that."[Majmoo'-ul-Fatawa (3/456)]

Islam first
Pakistan second

Without Pakistan, the Pakistani people cannot he free to practice Islam and be Muslims. Without Pakistan, Pakistani Muslims will become a slave race to idol worshippers like the "indian Muslims" are. Is that what you want? Is that what Islam wants? Until ALL Muslims accept we are all "Muslim brothers and sisters" THEN and ONLY THEN can there be Muslim unity. The ONLY brothers and sisters Pakistan has is the ONE nation that has stood by Pakistan in it's darkest hours for the past 70 years. Which country is that? It is not a Muslim country.

I just receeived a video of Hindu mobs attacking cars with rods, rocks and swords and another video of a Muslim man having his neck hacked by sword wielding Hindus. It seems the Rwandan type genocide has started but is being undertaken Israeli style. Indian Muslims must arm themselves o protect their property and families.
We can't post due to forum rules, it's all beyond imagination ...
Without Pakistan, the Pakistani people cannot he free to practice Islam and be Muslims. Without Pakistan, Pakistani Muslims will become a slave race to idol worshippers like the "indian Muslims" are. Is that what you want? Is that what Islam wants? Until ALL Muslims accept we are all "Muslim brothers and sisters" THEN and ONLY THEN can there be Muslim unity. The ONLY brothers and sisters Pakistan has is the ONE nation that has stood by Pakistan in it's darkest hours for the past 70 years. Which country is that? It is not a Muslim country.
It seems Indian Muslims felt too Indian ... and now their feeling of comfort is haunting them down... they have no political voice or they have no power nor unity to stand up ... they think all will be gone when Modi gone ............. is it true ??? no answer as of yet ...

Last edited:
Sahih al-Bukhari 2446
Narrated Abu Musa:

Sunan an-Nasa'i 4115

Islam first
Pakistan second
Nationalism is haram for all muslims.. Not just for Pakistani but when it comes to practice , it is only stupid Pakistanis who want to follow it without expecting any reciprocity. Sorry but can't have your cake and eat it too.

Every muslim , be it Afghan , indian , kashmiri , arab , iranians and etc must follow. Unilaterally following this concept will allow others to take advantage of us which they have been taking for decades.
We can't post due to forum rules, it's all beyond imagination ...

It seems Indian Muslims felt too Indian ... and now their feeling of comfort is haunting them down... they have no political voice or they have no power nor unity to stand up ... they think all will be gone when Modi gone ............. is it true ???

Bro , can you PM me those links .

Indian muslims must prepare to fight or prepare to face holocaust 2.0. Indian media and state machinery is on it. You won't find the gruesome reports because the Hindu public , LEAs , media and judiciary are all on it. Remember , concentration camps were found pretty late during the course of ww2... Who knows , something like that is being prepared in India or worse is already in place.

Back
Top Bottom