What's new

What would Pakistan be named if Ch. Rahmat Ali had not coined the term

Status
Not open for further replies.

ushikra

New Recruit

Reaction score
What, in your opinion, Pakistan would possibly be called, had Chaudhry Rahmat Ali not coined the term?

^^ Other suggestions were Nooristan and Usmanistan.

Having said that the name probably wasn't first coined by Rehmat Ali, he however, did use the pamphlet in which he called his idea "Pakistan Scheme"...

the word PAKistan was prevailing before his pamphlet.

and Pakistan is not by any means, the country he visualized, in fact Jinnah had rejected his idea at the time...

popular belief is that ch rehmat ali originated the term, that is not true according to some.

currently "zardaristan".
Later,if PPP gets elected again,it will be "shaheedistan",
As the 'shaheed' party will squeeze out the last remaining breaths from the people before moving abroad.

My little knowledge give me notions " History Should Not Change" :pakistan:

This this the ultimate trolling thread of no use!
Well if Ch.rahmat had not coned the name and after Pakistan had come to map and first governor would have given a new name to Pakistan and there might be conflict between leaders but they eventually had to give a name,the first name was PAKSTAN i was added later to ease pronunciation To make it Pakistan, Some say that letters represent provinces.

I love The Name Pakistan.

I'm not sure what u dumbcrack
"Super Intelectuals"
mean by trolling. However, This is relevant cz firstly, the name PAKSTAN didnt include Bengal and secondly this name formed the basis of who we are as a nation, our national identity and it came from abroad (Ch. Rahmat Ali was in Oxford, I believe). Just wondering what our national identity was before this name came along and how it would have evolved in its absence. In terms of Identity, at the time of Lahore Resolution, it was all about "Muslim Majority of INDIA", i guess.

However, since i see nobody contributing anything to-the-point here, better this thread be closed.

(Now where is that Close Thread Button :unsure:)

There is no need to start conspiracies & bullsh*t threads. People just can't stop thinking of new ways to hurt Pakistan.

Popularistan Pakistan
Over the last ten years pakistans popularity has grown from 10 to 200%

Jinnaistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom