What's new

What will happen if Imran Khan get selected ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imran Khan cannot do anything alone, he would need a whole cabinet and unfortunately Imran Khan is the only representative of his party. How many political leaders do you know from Imran Khan's party who are likely to win seats for him?

Unfortunately first of all, he won't be selected as a Prime Minister for the next 10-15 years at least, secondly if he somehow manage to come on the top he wouldn't have a majority and will not be able to do anything as his own seat would be under scrutiny and............

In short: Nothing will happen
He did many things alone that even WHOLE govt.'s machinery couldn't do,,, He alone built world-class hospital (obviously from fund raising)... He alone raised 2 billion while whole Govt.'s machine could steal only 5bi from salaries,,,

& he does have a team it's just that his ppl don't like media stunts,,,

& at least at 3 major TV channels he was asked about Pasha's meetings with him,,, I take such meetings as something cooking & I think we won't have to wait 10-15 years...

& 8 caror votes & about 45% "jalee"...!!! only fixing this would double his vote bank,,, while adding many fresh-youngsters who r not yet registered will do multiply his vote bank 9 times,,,

& who else is likely to win from PTI,,, well, other parties also use just one person as "HERO" & bank on that,,, same can happen with PTI,,,

The other day on program "Khabr-Naak",,, audience were asked who will vote for PPP, N-league & Imran Khan,,, every single one in audience raised hand for Imran Khan...

well some short term reforms in some govt departments will happen but nothing much at foreign policy level neither the short term changes will last much as he will be kicked out by vested politicians

I would be more than happy to have him kicked out, rather than to quit fighting for the rights for PAKistan !

atleast he will die trying and thats all that really matters for a man of faith in day of judgement !

Bro, he was able to build hospital when government of that time waved duties on machines. otherwise he would have not been able to do so, like him you give all the credit to cancer hospital right what about world class a true world class kidney hospital one of the best in SA. what about al sifah! Hoping so much is wrong, now having said this too, i remember Musharraf's interview around 2000 when he said i'm alone and i can only change black into grey don't expect black turning white by one person! which is the reality, who so ever promise more is lie and we are not gonna fall for it dude
He did many things alone that even WHOLE govt.'s machinery couldn't do,,, He alone built world-class hospital (obviously from fund raising)... He alone raised 2 billion while whole Govt.'s machine could steal only 5bi from salaries,,,

& he does have a team it's just that his ppl don't like media stunts,,,

& at least at 3 major TV channels he was asked about Pasha's meetings with him,,, I take such meetings as something cooking & I think we won't have to wait 10-15 years...

& 8 caror votes & about 45% "jalee"...!!! only fixing this would double his vote bank,,, while adding many fresh-youngsters who r not yet registered will do multiply his vote bank 9 times,,,

& who else is likely to win from PTI,,, well, other parties also use just one person as "HERO" & bank on that,,, same can happen with PTI,,,

The other day on program "Khabr-Naak",,, audience were asked who will vote for PPP, N-league & Imran Khan,,, every single one in audience raised hand for Imran Khan...

whatever IK say 90% is un do able by him alone in 5 years, but many say we will elect him for 15 to 20 years and it is also a fairy tail. so all PTI say we will break constitution, because you are only allowed two terms, now having said that, Like i have pointed out every single thing about PTI that it is un do able with all due respect. If he has more realistic plan then he must share with us, Only reason we support Musharraf is that we have tried him, he did a lot better, over all context Musharraf's government was the best in the history of Pakistan, well Ayub khan's time was great too, Again please no emotional responses because this is a forum where we have discussed every little and big thing about Musharraf, from economy to aid, to defense, to trade and Pakistan was way better in condition then now and before Musharraf's time. Our support for Musharraf is only because of his successful rule until 2006 for sure and early 2007 at least. if he did it before and raised Pakistan from 400 million FR to 17,000 million from one tv channel to 72 from one mobile service to over 20 he can defiantly do it again, with people's support, if Imran khan has something sensible to offer we will defiantly take it, As we all love Pakistan, this is why we are here, this isn't Facebook or some social network.!!!!

whatever IK say 90% is un do able by him alone in 5 years, but many say we will elect him for 15 to 20 years and it is also a fairy tail. so all PTI say we will break constitution, because you are only allowed two terms, now having said that, Like i have pointed out every single thing about PTI that it is un do able with all due respect. If he has more realistic plan then he must share with us, Only reason we support Musharraf is that we have tried him, he did a lot better, over all context Musharraf's government was the best in the history of Pakistan, well Ayub khan's time was great too, Again please no emotional responses because this is a forum where we have discussed every little and big thing about Musharraf, from economy to aid, to defense, to trade and Pakistan was way better in condition then now and before Musharraf's time. Our support for Musharraf is only because of his successful rule until 2006 for sure and early 2007 at least. if he did it before and raised Pakistan from 400 million FR to 17,000 million from one tv channel to 72 from one mobile service to over 20 he can defiantly do it again, with people's support, if Imran khan has something sensible to offer we will defiantly take it, As we all love Pakistan, this is why we are here, this isn't Facebook or some social network.!!!!

he is not alone, good people are with him... rest have made their choice !!

It's not about having good people because i believe all Pakistani are good, It is the mistake of PTI people that APML voter are any less for Pakistan, but in reality APML are one of the finest who love and work for Pakistan, APML would not even let Imran khan even Zardari infront of anyother world because he is still President of Pakistan, APML voter are more realistic but rest are mostly emotional... You will never hear one APML person or pro Musharraf saying i love Musharraf because he is kool or he rocks we all say he has done this and that., we talk about fact and to me all are for Pakistan it's just to give in to emotions or no
he is not alone, good people are with him... rest have made their choice !!

It's not about having good people because i believe all Pakistani are good, It is the mistake of PTI people that APML voter are any less for Pakistan, but in reality APML are one of the finest who love and work for Pakistan, APML would not even let Imran khan even Zardari infront of anyother world because he is still President of Pakistan, APML voter are more realistic but rest are mostly emotional... You will never hear one APML person or pro Musharraf saying i love Musharraf because he is kool or he rocks we all say he has done this and that., we talk about fact and to me all are for Pakistan it's just to give in to emotions or no

we have suffered from musharraf's strategy for no less tha 8 years. we all know what he did, enough is enough !! he is no more in the game...

and yes, all are for PAKistan, none is traitor...even Majeed Nizami supported Musharraf when it cam to PAKistan's interest..

Suffered what? may i ask! If you gonna talk about 911 and suicide attacks please don't because it will be wasteful as we all know that Pakistan had no choice at all, either get bombed or work with the world, Pakistan first is his slogan and this is what is Army's slogan as well. Entire world was with USA, Turkey was the first country to send forces against Afghanistan, Now if you don't know what was the situation i would suggest you to go to old threads and look at what we were up to and what Musharraf did to Pakistan and made it strong enough to not being threaten by USA ever again militarily.... Like i said emotions is the big problem. it is musharraf who picked this country from 400 million FR and brought it to 17,000 Million FR, he is also the one who made Pakistan world's third fastest growing economy, again go check threads, he is the one who got all the deals done for fighter jets jf17 to all the upgrades on tanks and news version, he is the one who stated gas pipe line. he is the one who actually talked to the world straight into their eyes, you are pretty new here but we had tracked every single move every single step taken by Musharraf and we supported him because he was the only leader who spoke with his eyes into other, and defended Pakistan in every level!
we have suffered from musharraf's strategy for no less tha 8 years. we all know what he did, enough is enough !! he is no more in the game...

Like i have said, say that we want new face to lead by don't spill here that Musharraf did harm to country, He did what was the need of the hour, You can just say i personally like Imran khan but please don't try to put Musharraf down like Pakistani media, because we have history on this forum to prove every single point and step, Like i said i also like Imran khan as a person and a cricketer but in my personal opinion i think again i think he is not fit for the position and we have no better option then Musharraf but if you think you just wanna have new face and wanna see better just say i like imran khan but don't put down Musharraf, :) Your choice is imran khan so be it, i mean after all Pakistan hasn't tried him!

suffered nothing, he just started civil war in the country. and its good for a country.... secondly its useless to talk over and over again... one you dont live here, so it minimizes your rights to talk about what we have gone through...
Suffered what? may i ask! If you gonna talk about 911 and suicide attacks please don't because it will be wasteful as we all know that Pakistan had no choice at all, either get bombed or work with the world, Pakistan first is his slogan and this is what is Army's slogan as well. Entire world was with USA, Turkey was the first country to send forces against Afghanistan, Now if you don't know what was the situation i would suggest you to go to old threads and look at what we were up to and what Musharraf did to Pakistan and made it strong enough to not being threaten by USA ever again militarily.... Like i said emotions is the big problem. it is musharraf who picked this country from 400 million FR and brought it to 17,000 Million FR, he is also the one who made Pakistan world's third fastest growing economy, again go check threads, he is the one who got all the deals done for fighter jets jf17 to all the upgrades on tanks and news version, he is the one who stated gas pipe line. he is the one who actually talked to the world straight into their eyes, you are pretty new here but we had tracked every single move every single step taken by Musharraf and we supported him because he was the only leader who spoke with his eyes into other, and defended Pakistan in every level!

Bro, he was able to build hospital when government of that time waved duties on machines. otherwise he would have not been able to do so, like him you give all the credit to cancer hospital right what about world class a true world class kidney hospital one of the best in SA. what about al sifah! Hoping so much is wrong, now having said this too, i remember Musharraf's interview around 2000 when he said i'm alone and i can only change black into grey don't expect black turning white by one person! which is the reality, who so ever promise more is lie and we are not gonna fall for it dude

he is also building cancer hospital in karachi and peshawar then he will build in quetta tell me how many cancer hospitals govt have made so far ??? he is also making world class university in mianwali .. imran khan is a true visionary leader i dnt know why u guys always criticize him

i dont think so any one is more emotional than u here :lol: tell me how many times americans bombed iran ??? :disagree:

jf17 project was singed in PML N tenure fine ??? :rolleyes:
talking about foreign reserves pakistan was facing sanction after 1998 nuclear test how could u see a economic growth under sanctions :rolleyes:
if mushi was that much patriot why he didnt made Kala bagh DAM ?? :rolleyes:

when india was busy in making DAMs on pakistani river where was ur patriotic mushi uncle :rolleyes:

where was ur mushi uncle when he started kargil conflict and blamed the ganja government :rolleyes:

and finally why are u comparing 9 years of mushi's tenure with other parties tenure of 2 ,2 years :azn:

i dont think so any one is more emotional than u here :lol: tell me how many times americans bombed iran ??? :disagree:

jf17 project was singed in PML N tenure fine ??? :rolleyes:
talking about foreign reserves pakistan was facing sanction after 1998 nuclear test how could u see a economic growth under sanctions :rolleyes:
if mushi was that much patriot why he didnt made Kala bagh DAM ?? :rolleyes:

when india was busy in making DAMs on pakistani river where was ur patriotic mushi uncle :rolleyes:

where was ur mushi uncle when he started kargil conflict and blamed the ganja government :rolleyes:

and finally why are u comparing 9 years of mushi's tenure with other parties tenure of 2 ,2 years :azn:

dont tell me you are a PMLN thugs supporter?

Selected or elected?

I think he deserves a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom