What's new

What was your first personal computer?

The Commodore Plus/4 ... The Unsuccessful successor to the C64

I dont think many people have even heard of it ....

plus4box.jpg

270px-Commodore_Plus_4.jpg

I loved playing Fire Ant

Fire_Ant_Animation.gif

I loved playing FIRE ANT

who remembers "dig-dug"?
That was on the first machine I had.. some 386..

i had one of Texas instrument's calculator style computer with program cartridges and all...
But never got a hang of it...It was very complicated to use

My first was from the age of Dinosaurs and Trex used to play with it,

my second one was p4 processor was 3.2 ghz hyper threaded HT, 80 gb HD 512 ram and so on.

but now I beast with xcelent power of quad core, 8 gb ram, a tera HD, nivida geforce 210, latest ep45 motherboards with a thermaltake black glossy casing. Ah u what I mean :flame:

And also have playstation 1 still in good clean shape but no plays with it. as the games are obsolete

i remember having had a Commodore, a relic from my fathers days. Biting dust now.Meh

1Was a P2HT, 128 Cache ; 80GB HD ;Os 98 ; and a 14" Monitor ,Gpu-- Gforce MX

2 an P4HT ; 250gb HD ;1 GB ; Xp and Vista , 17" Monitor ; Gpu--Nvidia 5200,6600,8800GT

3 CPU Q66002.4(Oced to 3.5 under a termaltec tower) ;Ram 8gig DDR31666 Corsair Dominator ; Win 7 ;HDD 3TB Mixed ; Monitor 24"LCD to 40" LED ; GPU 8800GT, to ATI HD6950+ (Mod to6970) ,PSU Epsilon 1000W modular.

Planning on upgrading the CPU to Ivy bridge next year hopefully overcoming the weak CPU bottleneck on my 3rd build.

My first was from the age of Dinosaurs and Trex used to play with it,

my second one was p4 processor was 3.2 ghz hyper threaded HT, 80 gb HD 512 ram and so on.

but now I beast with xcelent power of quad core, 8 gb ram, a tera HD, nivida geforce 210, latest ep45 motherboards with a thermaltake black glossy casing. Ah u what I mean :flame:

And also have playstation 1 still in good clean shape but no plays with it. as the games are obsolete

I once had EVGA SR-2 with dual hex core xeons plus HT..That made it a 24 cpu computer..
Beat that.. :azn:

My first was a pentium 3. bought it in 2003, subsequently I upgraded it with P4 and a 2 GB DDR2 ram

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom