What's new

What was brought down by the AMRAAM fragment shown by IAF chief ?

@Bilal Khan 777 , sir any comment on the theory above. Its silence of DG ISPR since that day is confusing to say the least. But I think the way things are, we may have to wait till at least 23rd March or 14th Aug to get a confirmation.

If anything F-16 shooting down SU-30, will be great selling point for LM. Its probably PAF not wanting to invite US sanctions. We are not buying stuff from them. But need to maintain these for another 10 years. That won't be possible in presence of US sanctions.

USA is currently trying to sell an F16 variant to India, so an F16 getting shot down is bad news for them.
I cannot confirm anything that has happened. My analysis is based on public information and already posted.

Pakistan has already over 600 AMRAAMs, one for each Indian "front line" fighter. Those cannot be sanctioned as they are all serviceable for years to come.

Pakistan has already accounted for the Rafale development and current MMCRA plans, and all current PAF development plans effectively counter them.

As I have said many times before, PAF is a professional fighting force. Allow them to do their work and trust that the best are alert at their jobs.

Some rumours are being confirmed now that we shot 1 Mig 21, 1 Su 30 and a Hawk as well. The Mi 17 was there own missile kill. The unknown wing commander did the hunt on his F16s. I don't know why it's being kept hidden, may be American pressure as USA wants to sell F21 project as for F16s.
So 4 losses to nill.

Such ratios prove my point.

incidentally, what aircraft is this? this picture came only in the last 3 days after we shot down the indian jets and it aint the one that fell on our side, not the mig21, that's for sure...
View attachment 544129 View attachment 544130
The Crowd doenst Look Kashmiri To mee. Look at them. Their Skin Tone and Dressing is not very much Kashmiris (No i am not Racist Just for analysis) This Picture is from some other incident.
Also i think this looks like a crashed Plane not a shoot down plane. Whole Body is Intact With Wings Tail fins etc. Or is it just me.

The Crowd doenst Look Kashmiri To mee. Look at them. Their Skin Tone and Dressing is not very much Kashmiris (No i am not Racist Just for analysis) This Picture is from some other incident.
Also i think this looks like a crashed Plane not a shoot down plane. Whole Body is Intact With Wings Tail fins etc. Or is it just me.
they are kashmiri. their cloth style is near arab

Screen Shot 2019-03-03 at 11.44.32 PM.png
india's national pride!

Back
Top Bottom