What's new

What twin engine Jet Fighter Suits PAF Doctrine?

pak.brothers can buy fighters from china or usa but most important how useful they are.If you dont have your own computers( running own source codes) own radar,own IFF,own missiles ; model of the jet or the engine of the jet doesnt matter too much.Pakistan must develope these local at once .
Israel - Arab wars and England- Argentina Folkland island wars show the importance of the independence on weapon systems.

I think PAF should consider to join Turkish TFX Program . . . Experience of both Pakistan and Turkiye can be utilized to for a decent Aircraft . . . That is as much independent from west and east as it can . . .

Presenting a model doesn't resemble any deal rest about what china will sell to Pak or what not it doesn't need any advocacy services from India. Pakistan can ask for anything from China directly for anything befitting.

Pakistan Zindabad
As India has long
Thanks for info and i was asking what if PAF considers the J-16 as high tier till 5th generation, so what could be the possible restrictions for export if there any or is available unconditionally?
Russia will be very unhappy about it, I don't give it a shit. None of J16 parts from fuselage to avionics,EW,engine,weapons has to do with Russian. We totally own the technology! if Pakistan need, we sell that's easy. Ee are India who is always tied down by strings cause they can't develop,we are China.

Except for the similarity in fuselage, nothing inside of it are same with SU30.

China leaders shall have balls to sell PAF better platform if they need, Indians is there to provocate along the border. If we keep let them do so without punishment, they will move more aggressively. The best way to deal with it is a slap right on the face, tell them to get back. Mark the 1962 experience. Both Pakistanis and Chinese know the way Indians doing things.

Last edited:
How about making JF- super thunders with twin engines ,more stealth , with more range & pay load ?

As India has long

Russia will be very unhappy about it, I don't give it a shit. None of J16 parts from fuselage to avionics,EW,engine,weapons has to do with Russian. We totally own the technology! if Pakistan need, we sell that's easy. Ee are India who is always tied down by strings cause they can't develop,we are China.

Except for the similarity in fuselage, nothing inside of it are same with SU30.

China leaders shall have balls to sell PAF better platform if they need, Indians is there to provocate along the border. If we keep let them do so without punishment, they will move more aggressively. The best way to deal with it is a slap right on the face, tell them to get back. Mark the 1962 experience. Both Pakistanis and Chinese know the way Indians doing things.
& with growing Russian role in regional politics , I think Mr , Putin would be more willing to keep his eyes shut & smile the other way , he is a wise leader , a new shining star , who understands the value , of Pakistan +China standing behind him in case of middle east mess created by uncle sam & uncle tom ?
I think , we as friends needs to understand our regional positions also , & we also needs to deney all of ,political & economical roles to west America in general ?
Russia is not what , it was with India before , & they knew well they been set up by USA through India , by investing into advance weaponary , just to get all of knowledge about its advance systems ?
Just think about it , if India can give free access to , CIA for its nuclear facilities then it means nothing been hidden from them ?
Russians selling any thing to India would be blue printed & copied by Pentagon later ?
For Russians its better to deal with USA directly , then giving any of their advance super weapons to India ?
& I think they knew it , &, they are playing cat & mouse with it ?
Supplying RD -93 to Pakistan was a well planned move , which has brought Russia & Pakistan closser ever then before & it happened because of China ,s great diplomacy to bring both on the the table , we are really thank full to China about it ?
With China placing more of SU-35 orders , I'm sure there wouldn't be much problems in case of J-16s yo PAF ?

How about making JF- super thunders with twin engines ,more stealth , with more range & pay load ?

If i have to to bet then Mate that's my first choice to put the most of on JFT. Yes, invest more in JFT for more better blocks or change of frame or anything which brings the good. JFT has become a potent foundation for PAC/PAF so could be useful to go forward or many sort of advancements could be done as well though depends what and how could be beneficial.

In case, 4.5++ is must then J-16 or SU-35 are interesting choices but who knows.

Rest about Pakistan-China relations, so i don't think it need any sort of further arguments. No doubt Pak-China relation is at best.

Pakistan Zindabad

Pak will have it's own 4.5+ gen JF17 block -III, which may have required package to become future work horse along with up gradation of existing F16s further i.e IRST and AESA if possible. Due to budget limitations and cot factor Pak should and perhaps will go foe single 5th gen Jet most probably J31 if matured enough or may have option for KFX. Pak may go for joint production of future gadgetry for JF17 with KFX project instead of completely entering in project. Further we should not ignore factor of Turkish involvement in EU and Nato. As both sides will object for transfer of hi tech technology to Pak. Turkey will have it's limitations.

Twin engine jet are only fan boy dream for PAF. It didn't add any significant benefit for PAF against its Cost. It's foolish to go for them leaving JF-17 behind. Remember we don't have unlimited fund (unless you are dreaming) We will have twin engine stealth fighter when time will come but right now we need to think for making JF-17 better and leave the twin crap behind.

& with growing Russian role in regional politics , I think Mr , Putin would be more willing to keep his eyes shut & smile the other way , he is a wise leader , a new shining star , who understands the value , of Pakistan +China standing behind him in case of middle east mess created by uncle sam & uncle tom ?
I think , we as friends needs to understand our regional positions also , & we also needs to deney all of ,political & economical roles to west America in general ?
Russia is not what , it was with India before , & they knew well they been set up by USA through India , by investing into advance weaponary , just to get all of knowledge about its advance systems ?
Just think about it , if India can give free access to , CIA for its nuclear facilities then it means nothing been hidden from them ?
Russians selling any thing to India would be blue printed & copied by Pentagon later ?
For Russians its better to deal with USA directly , then giving any of their advance super weapons to India ?
& I think they knew it , &, they are playing cat & mouse with it ?
Supplying RD -93 to Pakistan was a well planned move , which has brought Russia & Pakistan closser ever then before & it happened because of China ,s great diplomacy to bring both on the the table , we are really thank full to China about it ?
With China placing more of SU-35 orders , I'm sure there wouldn't be much problems in case of J-16s yo PAF ?
I like the way you put things, humble and straight.

Hi,

The wheel is already invented---you cannot re-invent it.

The twin version of JF17 is called J31---.
Sir ,
But its way different then any of flying fortresses we need , & it ill be a long long way until it will be into our skies ?
Really , I want you against that stupid mind set on TV show , what you were talking about !

Hi,

2017 went into the turn---2016 came out of the turn----and then 2017 landed!!!.

But anyway---love both the J20 and J10C
As a Chinese, I never expect PLAAF can reach to this level, it's our glory.

I be got no problem PAF buying F16, I think PAF can get some J10C as well.

Maybe we can do exercise between J10c and the F16 blk52?

As a Chinese, I never expect PLAAF can reach to this level, it's our glory.

I be got no problem PAF buying F16, I think PAF can get some J10C as well.

Maybe we can do exercise between J10c and the F16 blk52?

J-10s have shown poor performance over the year . . . With Crash happening oftenly . . . This Questions the Reliability of Platform . . . Secondly J-10 B offers only 750 hrs life . . . Even Thunder offers way more than that . . .
If Pakistan wants anything from China or if China can give anything valuable to Pakistan . . . Its none other Than Sukhois . . . But that isn't happening since China has not taken Permission from Russia to Export it . . . Nor Russia will let China Block his own Sales rather will Prefer a Direct Sukhois deal with Pakistan.
Russia is a country whose Economy Greatly depends upon Defense Equipment and Hardware Sales . . . Russia won't let China export J series sukhois . . .
Secondly Another Chinese member mentioned that Russia is dependent on China . . . I won't agree with this fact . . . Russia is only interested in Money . . . And over the years and specially in the start of This year . . . Chinese Economy has been seen in a great trouble . . .

J-10s have shown poor performance over the year . . . With Crash happening oftenly . . . This Questions the Reliability of Platform . . . Secondly J-10 B offers only 750 hrs life . . . Even Thunder offers way more than that . . .
If Pakistan wants anything from China or if China can give anything valuable to Pakistan . . . Its none other Than Sukhois . . . But that isn't happening since China has not taken Permission from Russia to Export it . . . Nor Russia will let China Block his own Sales rather will Prefer a Direct Sukhois deal with Pakistan.
Russia is a country whose Economy Greatly depends upon Defense Equipment and Hardware Sales . . . Russia won't let China export J series sukhois . . .
Secondly Another Chinese member mentioned that Russia is dependent on China . . . I won't agree with this fact . . . Russia is only interested in Money . . . And over the years and specially in the start of This year . . . Chinese Economy has been seen in a great trouble . . .

Reported for false flag and trolling!!!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom