What's new

What should Russia do if the US builds tens of millions of TOW

Well much noisance about nothing . I wonder well you detect the mortars or atgm now what you want to do with them .
And don't forget that these things are mobile.

Well much noisance about nothing . I wonder well you detect the mortars or atgm now what you want to do with them .

The radar plots the arc trajectory of an artillery projectile and traces backwards to the location from which the projectile was shot. Of course, the projectile lands within a minute of detection so there is a good chance that friendly artillery and / or radar get destroyed very quickly after incoming projectiles are detected.

A) You can fight the symptoms

Here's one way to deal with incoming mortar bombs
Centurion_C-RAM.jpg

Here's another
iron_dome.jpg

Or, you can fight the cause:

You use a radar to plot the origin and direct artillery fire (SPGH or MLRS) onto it, or call in air assets. (you'ld have to be quick, because the opponent might 'shoot and scoot')

A) You can fight the symptoms

Here's one way to deal with incoming mortar bombs
Centurion_C-RAM.jpg

Here's another
iron_dome.jpg

Or, you can fight the cause:

You use a radar to plot the origin and direct artillery fire (SPGH or MLRS) onto it, or call in air assets. (you'ld have to be quick, because the opponent might 'shoot and scoot')
Does Ukraine still have anything that can do such things anymore and as said you can hit the system with a kronet and watch the fire work .

Back
Top Bottom