What's new

What should Russia do if the US builds tens of millions of TOW

Superboy

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Canada
anti tank missiles and sends them to Ukraine? The US builds tens of millions of automobiles annually so production is not a problem. Look what the US just did. Sent 3 counter mortar radars to Ukraine for free. Hacked by cyber Berkut 8-)

3.1.PNG

Last edited:
anti tank missiles and sends them to Ukraine? The US builds tens of millions of automobiles annually so production is not a problem. Look what the US just did. Sent 3 counter mortar radars to Ukraine for free. Hacked by cyber Berkut 8-)

3.1.PNG
And why build millions when Russia only have some few hundred real modern tanks?

In that case I think Russia would build tens of millions of Kornets and give them to rebels free of charge 8-)

In that case I think Russia would build tens of millions of Kornets and give them to rebels free of charge 8-)

Kornets are 2 nd generation tech,,,usa has 3rd gen javelin which is fire and forget:D

Last edited:

3.1.PNG
3 delivered of a total of 20 allocated to Ukraine ....

baza_7.jpg
20110223adf8485572_007_460x306px.jpg

All VERY secret, of course ....

Defense.gov News Article: U.S. Delivers Radar Systems to Ukraine

US Delivers Counter-Mortar Radar Systems To Ukraine Following Russia’s Warning Against Aiding Kiev

TASS: World - US delivers three counter-mortar radar systems to Ukraine

International Business Times: US delivers counter-mortar radar systems to Ukraine following Russia's warning against aiding Kyiv

U.S. delivers first counter-mortar radar systems to Ukraine| Ukrinform

Last edited:
3 delivered of a total of 20 allocated to Ukraine ....

baza_7.jpg
20110223adf8485572_007_460x306px.jpg

These things are not mobile? According to wiki TPQ-48 radars are deployed at the front line. I'm assuming they make easy targets for ATGMs since they stick out like a sore thumb :p:

It's obvious what Russia should do: Leave the Ukraine alone !!!

How about no? How would you like it spending your day getting up from bed, brush your teeth, eat breakfast, go to work, eat lunch, work, go home, eat dinner, shower, sleep, EVERY single day with no excitement? The world is boring without war, killing, maiming. You might not like war, doesn't mean everyone don't. :confused: Let's not forget who started Euro Maidan in the first place. Burning cops, beating up politicians, vandalizing properties. The CIA :rolleyes:

Last edited:
The world is boring without war, killing, maiming. You might not like war, doesn't mean everyone don't.

I don't like war, that's true. On the other hand, maybe the USA should arm the Quebecois with it's excess weapons. We could round up and arm a bunch of French Americans from Louisiana and send them over the Maine border to help the poor French speaking people finally get their freedom. Would that be exciting enough for you?

I don't like war, that's true. On the other hand, maybe the USA should arm the Quebecois with it's excess weapons. We could round up and arm a bunch of French Americans from Louisiana and send them over the Maine border to help the poor French speaking people finally get their freedom. Would that be exciting enough for you?

Not my concern. I immigrated from China.

Last edited:
These things are not mobile? According to wiki TPQ-48 radars are deployed at the front line. I'm assuming they make easy targets for ATGMs since they stick out like a sore thumb :p:
BETTER NOT ASSUME! Detection range: > 10 km (i.e. you can park them outside ATGW range and still detect incoming mortar rounds, at least for mortars of 50mm (range under 1 km), 60mm (range 2-4 km) ), 81/82mm (range 6km) and 120mm (8km using normal projectiles, not rocket assisted rounds))

They are manportable (it weighs 68kg and can be disassembled or assembled by 2 soldiers in 20 minutes)
ELEC_AN-TPQ-48v2_LCMR_CTF-82_Deployed_lg.jpg

And can be vehicle mounted as well
LCMR.jpg

LCMR_04.jpg

Specifications
• Operating frequency: L-Band
• Detection range: > 10 km
• Point of origin accuracy: 75 m at 5 km
• Azimuth coverage: 360°
• Elevation coverage: 0 - 30°
• System weight: 68 kg / 150 lb
• System size: 1.25m / 4 ft diameter by 1.25m / 4 ft high