What's new

what shaheed...?????

You unpar Molvis. Calling someone Shaheed.

You should attempt to learn Arabic, or atleast read the tarjuma of the Qur'an.

Muhammad Al-Bukhari has said:

1)"Allah's Apostle said, "Five are regarded as martyrs: They are those who die because of plague, abdominal disease, drowning or a falling building etc., and the martyrs in Allah's cause."

Can You rank Bhutto with a Sumayyah bint-Khayyat? Allahu A'lam

2) I heard the Prophet saying, "Whoever is killed while protecting his property then he is a martyr.

In Pakistan the word has been warped into meaning that any person who has died is Shaheed. Ufff! *****.

btw, a woman is called a Shaheeda. Allahu A'lam

No need of any Alim here and there, simple read Qur'an translation without tafseer so you will get very clear about Shaheed from verses of God.

Everything is not mentioned in Quran. If you want to learn a deen must need a teacher.
And God is not the translation of Allah.

not shaheed

shaheed rani mohtarma benazir bhutto sahiba jye bhutto jye bhutto

:D

If Zardari will be found dead in his toilet with his face inside the WC, he will join the ranks of "shaheeda" badnazeer.

I wonder why everyone is saying benazir is shaheed. Let me get your record straight... Shaheed is the one who gives his life for Allah. Anyone who is looking for power and dies meanwhile you can't call them shaheed... She came to Pakistan to get power and she was killed by some one who also wanted power... We should not humiliate shaheedz by including bibi or whatever in that category atleast not as educated people :)... She was greedy for power and was killed .. Simple and straight... No jaey bhatoo.. We don't need looters and crooks in our country anymore :)

Very well said. Most of the leaders assassinated in Pakistan died in struggle for power. They can never ever be called shaheed.

Who can deny that NRO was signed between Musharraf (Army) and Benazir (PPP). And what was NRO? Was it in the interest of Pakistan? It was a way to let the crooks back into power. This is what Benazir strived for. All the struggle was purely for power.

All the deal was brokered by US-UK where Mush was supposed to be president while BB was to be PM. So if BB died while struggling for power, how come she is shaheed?

Benazir's two previous govts. were badly tarnished with corruption and mismanagement. Its exactly the same right now. So if present govt. is anything to go by, all charges against her and her husband were valid.

I have never and never will support PPP. The reason is their dynastic and feudal approach to politics. If anything was done by PPP, it was under Zulfikar Bhutto, and that too is debatable.

The rest have just used the Bhutto brand name to get into power. Ask this govt. to nab the killers. It has all resources. It wont arrest them. The reason is simple. The circumstantial evidence suggests the biggest beneficiary are currently sitting in government. Enough said.

In Islam, being Saheed is greatest form of death which people like Umar(r.a), Bilal (r.a), Khalid-ibn-Waleed (r.a) and many other elite sahabah (r.a) wished to embrace throughout their lives. Hazrat Khalid-ibn-Waleed used to go deep into enemy lines alone to seek Martyrdom and was desparately hoping to embrace it even on his death bed. What a shame that we've brought such a priviledge to such a low level. Woe to us who have made a joke of this term..

Everything is not mentioned in Quran. If you want to learn a deen must need a teacher.
And God is not the translation of Allah.

Typical mind set of our people.
Qur'an itself teacher so get what you want but people used to take "Khulasas" help books in hand rather than use their mind.
By the way there is open invitation in Qur'an to use mind for thinking and understanding.

Typical mind set of our people.
Qur'an itself teacher so get what you want but people used to take "Khulasas" help books in hand rather than use their mind.
By the way there is open invitation in Qur'an to use mind for thinking and understanding.

Non-Arab need a teacher to learn the Quran.
And how would you learn the Fiqh & Hadith from Quran?

she was not shaheed, mentality of people of pakistan is shaheed!

I wonder why everyone is saying benazir is shaheed. Let me get your record straight... Shaheed is the one who gives his life for Allah. Anyone who is looking for power and dies meanwhile you can't call them shaheed... She came to Pakistan to get power and she was killed by some one who also wanted power... We should not humiliate shaheedz by including bibi or whatever in that category atleast not as educated people :)... She was greedy for power and was killed .. Simple and straight... No jaey bhatoo.. We don't need looters and crooks in our country anymore :)

what you call those innocent people who got killed in suicide blasts?

Shaheed or not, I am just sick of everything being named after Bhuttos
I hope once the new government comes into power they first thing they do is change the names back.

yea sirf ek pakistani currency par benazir ki tasveer rah ghi ha baqi tu har jagga benaiz he beneazir ha

acha bala quaid e zam international air port ko benazir bhutto air port bana diya

Non-Arab need a teacher to learn the Quran.
And how would you learn the Fiqh & Hadith from Quran?

Let develop your thinking and evaluation so you will get what i said in my post. I don't want to answer when it is too early for someone get into matter completely.
and continue to the topic.

Let develop your thinking and evaluation so you will get what i said in my post. I don't want to answer when it is too early for someone get into matter completely.
and continue to the topic.

Lol!

A person can't even tie a shoe lace if someone doesn't teach him how to do that.
Get a life kiddo!

Back
Top Bottom