What's new

What Putin's General Was Doing in Ukraine, According to US Top Secret Report

Ukrainian soldiers are dying to protect their homeland,their families,their fellow countrymen from the hordes of Russian thugs. Ukrainians who die on the battlefield will be remembered not only in Ukraine but also in Europe and much more as heroes (for decades to come) who made the sacrifice for their motherland but who will remember Russian soldiers ?

They are just a bunch of thugs,true cannon fodder who are dying for pointless reasons in Ukraine. They aren't fighting "to protect their people",they are dying for Putin's madness about bringing back a long gone era. Not even their government,their families nor their comrades care about them,they prefered looting washing machines than picking up the bodies of their comrades of which Ukrainians are still recovering to this day. To this day thousands of Russians don't even know where are or what happened to their relatives who "went for military exercices in Ukraine". If you want a clear exemple hundreds of families still don't know what happened to their relatives who were on the Moskva when it was sunk.

You were saying ....

Always interesting how people in middle east often forget the crimes they do to each other so easily but always very quick to blame others very easily for far less.

Believe it or not, Saddam was a monstrous and murderous tyrant. And thats possible for you to accept even if you dislike the west.

LOL. Are you a child?

1) I'm not Middle Eastern.

2) Where did I say Saddam is a tyrant or not? Or that he gassed or used chemical weapons against other Muslims/Middle Eastern people or not? Please, show me. That's not what we're discussing.

3) The West gave him chemical weapons to use against Iran. The West also used atomic weapons in WWII and banned munitions in Iraq and elsewhere.

4) I was referring to the intel report regarding a specific type of WMD, used to justify an invasion that the Bush administration had decided to do anyway (and it had nothing to do with Saddam being a tyrant or not --- the CIA has supported tyrannical dictators in many parts of the world when they suit hegemonic goals and US grand strategy). The WMD that were supposed to be found, and that the invasion was falsely based on, were never found.

I am happy to engage with you based on facts and what I actually said, not 'whataboutism.'

Proper headline should be :

What was Ukrainian general doing outside his nuclear proof bunker ?

Looks like Zelenaki and his generals only come out to lecture and demand money from us and then crawl back into their luxury hideouts .

Russia is a paper tiger nothing more than that. Pakistan has a better military than them and would whoop their *** in war.

LOL. Are you a child?

1) I'm not Middle Eastern.

2) Where did I say Saddam is a tyrant or not? Or that he gassed or used chemical weapons against other Muslims/Middle Eastern people or not? Please, show me. That's not what we're discussing.

3) The West gave him chemical weapons to use against Iran. The West also used atomic weapons in WWII and banned munitions in Iraq and elsewhere.

4) I was referring to the intel report regarding a specific type of WMD, used to justify an invasion that the Bush administration had decided to do anyway (and it had nothing to do with Saddam being a tyrant or not --- the CIA has supported tyrannical dictators in many parts of the world when they suit hegemonic goals and US grand strategy). The WMD that were supposed to be found, and that the invasion was falsely based on, were never found.

I am happy to engage with you based on facts and what I actually said, not 'whataboutism.'

Dude...Putin started a murderous brutal war against Ukraine. It was you who started whataboutism. Tell me why USA Intervention in Iraq give Russia justification to attack Ukraine. Go on.

Dude...Putin started a murderous brutal war against Ukraine. It was you who started whataboutism. Tell me why USA Intervention in Iraq give Russia justification to attack Ukraine. Go on.

And Iraq DID have chemical weapons! The US was completely justified in destroying Saddam

The difference between you and me is that I am neither Western, nor Russian. So I see what most Westerners fail to see. Being Muslim, I view situations from the lense of faith in God, not the sordid and deluded mindset of the West.

The amount of evidence that is piling up with the history of that group which controls Ukraine for the last 8 years, cannot be dismissed.

As for Russian soldiers dying, at least they are fighting to protect their people. What are the Azovites doing? Conducted a bloody coup to come to power, with the direct backing of Americans and British. And when they came to power, what was one of the first things they enacted? Ban on the use of Russian language.

It wasn't so hard to stay neutral, was it now? They had the examples of Finland and Sweden, who refrained from joining NATO.
You think the Russians feel like dying protecting the people from the so called Nazis as Putin likes to portray. Looks more like Russia realize they aren't just fighting Nazis but the whole entire country.

You think the Russians feel like dying protecting the people from the so called Nazis as Putin likes to portray. Looks more like Russia realize they aren't just fighting Nazis but the whole entire country.

In case you have not followed what's gone on the last 30 years. NATO has reached Russia's borders and has deployed heavy weapons, which aren't sitting there to look pretty.

It was the Western leaders who promised that they would not move one inch East of River Elba. This has been documented and all claims to the contrary have been debunked.

America has a direct hand in the 2014 bloody coup, knowing very well that a sizable Ukrainian Neo Nazi has hijacked Ukraine.

Anyone with the very basic knowledge on the demographics of Ukriane, knows that East Ukraine is Russian speaking and Russia-leaning. Whereas West Ukraine is pro-Western.

It’s becoming clear that Russias offensives are stalling out, and as Ukraine gets new influxes of western weapons and new units come online, they will begin counteroffensives to retake territory in the coming months.

Russia is at serious risk of suffering a decisive defeat by the end of the year.

It still doesn't change the fact that there are 7 field armies there, and they need to butcher at least 2 of them.

2 field armies, even as tiny as Russian field armies today is still a ****load of troops.
  1. Even a completely mentally retarded general would eventually come with some trick if he has 7 freaking armies at his disposal
  2. Even if Ukraine would somehow get an unlimited ammo for heavy weapons, it will still require a lot of time to go through 2-3 armies
  3. Even with favourable loss ratio Ukraine got in first weeks of the conflict, their losses are bound to increase when they will go on offensive against an entrenched enemy
  4. All cards are already on the table. Besides providing long range fires, aviation, and long range air defence, there is not much "Jokers in the sleeve" left to disrupt Russian strategy.
With, or without NATO weapons, it will still be a very long grind for Ukraine. There will be no more Russians to obediently drive into ATGM ambushes one by one anymore.

OP is total bulls##t.

Popsanya, the Ukrainian 'stalingrad' of Ukraine has been captured by Chechen and LPR troops.

Another Russian ' defeat '!

In case you have not followed what's gone on the last 30 years. NATO has reached Russia's borders and has deployed heavy weapons, which aren't sitting there to look pretty.

It was the Western leaders who promised that they would not move one inch East of River Elba. This has been documented and all claims to the contrary have been debunked.

America has a direct hand in the 2014 bloody coup, knowing very well that a sizable Ukrainian Neo Nazi has hijacked Ukraine.

Anyone with the very basic knowledge on the demographics of Ukriane, knows that East Ukraine is Russian speaking and Russia-leaning. Whereas West Ukraine is pro-Western.
The truth, perfectly put.

Watch how so many can't comprehend this.

OP is total bulls##t.

Popsanya, the Ukrainian 'stalingrad' of Ukraine has been captured by Chechen and LPR troops.

Another Russian ' defeat '!

The truth, perfectly put.

Watch how so many can't comprehend this.

Russian forces have lost much ground in Ukraine but they regrouped and made another push in the East.

Now there are sectors in the East where Ukranian forces have regained some ground but there are other sectors where Russian forces have gained some ground. There is also back and forth in the process due to intense fighting.

DraftUkraineCoTMay08%2C2022.png

Blue areas = Ukranian gains

Red areas = Under occupation of Russian forces

Russian forces have also suffered some naval losses in Black Sea. These losses have hampered efforts to secure Kherson, Mykolaiv and Odessa.

I don't get the confusion in all this.

LOL! NATO countries have bordered Russia for many years and many of them have joined NATO for this particular reason which is Russia attempting to reclaim its Soviet glory. Is this really the excuse or they using the Nazi version?

LOL! NATO countries have bordered Russia for many years and many of them have joined NATO for this particular reason which is Russia attempting to reclaim its Soviet glory. Is this really the excuse or they using the Nazi version?

If you are experiencing a lack of factual knowledge, then here is a refresher course for you:

U.S. Secretary of State James Baker’s famous “not one inch eastward” assurance about NATO expansion in his meeting with Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev on February 9, 1990, was part of a cascade of assurances about Soviet security given by Western leaders to Gorbachev and other Soviet officials throughout the process of German unification in 1990 and on into 1991, according to declassified U.S., Soviet, German, British and French documents posted today by the National Security Archive at George Washington University

Another hole in your factual knowledge is that Gorbachev had sought to reform the economy of the Soviet, ran into the ground by Bolshevik numbnuts. The sheer magnitude of cost to upkeep Warsaw Pact, the bloodletting of Oil sales (sold in USD) and the vast resources wasted in an arms race against the West.

This was the basis of the dissolution of the Soviet Union, and what Russia (a former member of the Soviet Regime) wanted, was security guarantees and to be partners with the West, since there was no communism to hinder friendship.

What the West actually did was LIE about not expanding NATO to the east and along with that, destroying an economically independent Yugoslavia.

As for Soviet glory, you seem to be living in some parallel dimension where delusions engulf you. Because in this world, the reality and facts clearly show that three times in history it has been the WEST who has attempted to invade Russia and kill its population. Be it the Teutonic Knights of the Holy (yeah right!) Roman Empire invading Russia in the 13th Century, or Napoleon's France invasion of Russia in the 19th Century, or Hitler's Nazi Germany invading Russia in the 20th Century.

Russia has very God given right to oppose and thwart any Western expansion of NATO, which happens to be .... as per its own charter declaration .... a defensive alliance. Now I do not whether the people in NATO are retarded or have just sought to decieve the world about what NATO is in reality. But a defensive alliance does not expand or be belligerent as NATO has shown in its track record, destroying countries with bombings and sponsoring terrorists in Libya, Syria, Afghanistan, Mali, Yemen, Somalia and Yugoslavia .... that too, I would like to add, without any authorization from the United Nations Security Council.

So kindly go get up to speed on the NATO charter, the lies told by Western warmongers, the facts recorded yet brushed under the carpet to hide the truth.

Russia is a paper tiger nothing more than that. Pakistan has a better military than them and would whoop their *** in war.
A war with Russia ? why would we do that ? and where did you came up with the conclusion that Russia is paper tiger ? Right now, its takin on the whole of the NATO and Intl establishment. It is taking losses, right but it is making them suffer also.
By the way, we don't need to whoop or kiss anyone's ***. Lets stay out of it.

If you are experiencing a lack of factual knowledge, then here is a refresher course for you:

U.S. Secretary of State James Baker’s famous “not one inch eastward” assurance about NATO expansion in his meeting with Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev on February 9, 1990, was part of a cascade of assurances about Soviet security given by Western leaders to Gorbachev and other Soviet officials throughout the process of German unification in 1990 and on into 1991, according to declassified U.S., Soviet, German, British and French documents posted today by the National Security Archive at George Washington University

Another hole in your factual knowledge is that Gorbachev had sought to reform the economy of the Soviet, ran into the ground by Bolshevik numbnuts. The sheer magnitude of cost to upkeep Warsaw Pact, the bloodletting of Oil sales (sold in USD) and the vast resources wasted in an arms race against the West.

This was the basis of the dissolution of the Soviet Union, and what Russia (a former member of the Soviet Regime) wanted, was security guarantees and to be partners with the West, since there was no communism to hinder friendship.

What the West actually did was LIE about not expanding NATO to the east and along with that, destroying an economically independent Yugoslavia.

As for Soviet glory, you seem to be living in some parallel dimension where delusions engulf you. Because in this world, the reality and facts clearly show that three times in history it has been the WEST who has attempted to invade Russia and kill its population. Be it the Teutonic Knights of the Holy (yeah right!) Roman Empire invading Russia in the 13th Century, or Napoleon's France invasion of Russia in the 19th Century, or Hitler's Nazi Germany invading Russia in the 20th Century.

Russia has very God given right to oppose and thwart any Western expansion of NATO, which happens to be .... as per its own charter declaration .... a defensive alliance. Now I do not whether the people in NATO are retarded or have just sought to decieve the world about what NATO is in reality. But a defensive alliance does not expand or be belligerent as NATO has shown in its track record, destroying countries with bombings and sponsoring terrorists in Libya, Syria, Afghanistan, Mali, Yemen, Somalia and Yugoslavia .... that too, I would like to add, without any authorization from the United Nations Security Council.

So kindly go get up to speed on the NATO charter, the lies told by Western warmongers, the facts recorded yet brushed under the carpet to hide the truth.
You seem to forget that the Soviet Union invading Poland in cooperation of Nazi Germany before Hitler backstabbed him. Not to mention Stalin invading Finland as well to in hopes of conquering it but could only get some territorial concessions instead. Hence why many of the countries in Eastern Europe including Ukraine wants to join NATO for protection from Russia and as you see in the past few decades of reclaiming the glory of the Soviet Empire with Georgia, Chechnya, Ukraine, etc. Afghanistan was the only one with NATO was implemented because of 9/11 attacks. Other countries like Iraq or Yemen was more of their own interests like Saudi Arabia led coalition or U.S. led coalition. Even Turkey was against invasion of Iraq. Somalia was U.N. led and definitely not NATO for sure. Even Muslim countries provided peacekeeping and also helped U.S. troops that got stuck in the fighting.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom