What's new

What Pakistanis search for on the internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its time to change the name of our nation to Sexistan or perhaps The Sex Republic of Pakistan.

In my opinion this is a CIA, RAW & MOSSAD conspiracy to make us Pakistani's look bad. Jews probably have a hand in this with the indians.

The bras in india must be crazy if someone needs a video to undo one!

Definitely explains our population...

Google Trends: girls

Google Trends: sex

not surprisingly...:D

Google Trends: bollywood

Don't we all love Bollywood :D

Google Trends: indian girls

Google Trends: pakistani girls

so ? I dunno what point if ur trying to make do you know what indians search for your are far ahead in searches for other things such as **** or homosexuality india will be top 10 with multiple indian cities(delhi and mumbai leading the group)with pakistan not even present in the lists.btw pakistan is no 1 in searching for girls but india is no 7 in searching for men pakistan is not even on the list once again lol

Last edited:
lol In every 'sex' related search Pakistan is coming first followed by India. I have typed 'hot girls' 'sexy girls'.... What a similarity in thoughts. :lol:

I swear here in PDF, I have never searched or will search 'bad things' on inet. :no:

I think its time to change the name of our nation to Sexistan or perhaps The Sex Republic of Pakistan.

In my opinion this is a CIA, RAW & MOSSAD conspiracy to make us Pakistani's look bad. Jews probably have a hand in this with the indians.

:rofl:

Surprisingly I typed in technology and guess which country comes on top?

India.

For science India was 2nd
For economy India was 3rd

Even more surprisingly, when I type poverty

Pakistan comes out at top and India at 6.

Google India?

Because I type poverty and get America, Africa, Detroit, Michigan

Technology - no nations mentioned. Blogs, in classroom etc.

Science - similar to technology

Economy - no nations.

Economy of - Scale, Haiti, China, India,

Last edited:
Oh never mind, I see that you were looking at search trends, not suggested search topics (which was a thread we had in the past)

Education brings up Pakistan at 1

As does inflation and poverty

I suppose the above sort of summarize the issues Pakistanis are focused on nowadays, other than 'hot girls' of course.

Surprisingly I typed in technology and guess which country comes on top?

India.

For science India was 2nd
For economy India was 3rd

Even more surprisingly, when I type poverty

Pakistan comes out at top and India at 6.

How come I don't see the same?

How come I don't see the same?

Some people were posting search trends (which country/city searches what) and others were posting about google suggestions on searches. It confused me as well.

JJ was posting results from the search trends i.e which country/city searches the most using those particular key words.

So Indians are the second and third most frequent users of the keywords 'science' and 'economy' and Pakistanis are the most frequent users of the keywords 'education', 'inflation' and 'poverty'.

Trends:

Terrorism: 1. Pakistan 2. India

US and UK at 6 and 8 respectively ...

Well most of time i search news,articles and online codes and surf stores like amazon and e-bay to read reviews of latest gadgets..!!!

Jihad:

Indonesia (take that yet again Sadandand Dhume :D )

Pakistan

Morocco

Malaysia

Sweden ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom