What's new

WHAT pakistani people think about BHAGAT SINGH AND MAHATRMA GANDHI,SUKHD,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop using caps you idiot.

Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, and Rajguru were true heroes who gave their lives for freedom.

Gandhi, on the other hand, was always a coward who thought sitting around half-naked and not buying your colonizer's goods will definitely drive them away. I have no respect for Gandhi. At the end of the day, he was a racist (note his comments about Black people while he was in South Africa), a pedophile, and drank his own urine for 'medicinal purposes'. He slowed down India's independence movement massively, and it's a shame Indians don't know the truth about him and how India achieved independence.

The whole notion of peaceful resistance is ridiculous when your compatriots are killed and raped on a daily basis. Even Mandela took arms when Black people were oppressed the disgusting way they were during the Apartheid.

I also dislike gandhi .. he was a perv and a racist.

I also dislike gandhi .. he was a perv and a racist.
it was Gandhi who lead the mainstream with mass support, his methods were slow and seem weak but it lead up steadily to independence. The revolutionarys did their part too, together both groups were kind of a good cop bad cop team, in effect for the British.

it was Gandhi who lead the mainstream with mass support, his methods were slow and seem weak but it lead up steadily to independence. The revolutionarys did their part too, together both groups were kind of a good cop bad cop team, in effect for the British.

Still the dude was a perv, slept naked with his own niece,used racist slurs for the black people.. thts not a good guy in my book...,

Nothing else matter to me Except M.A Jinnah The great leader of Pakistan!
Nothing should matter for you guys as well. Great leader made a beggar pakistan

Brother. we do not get independence because of Gandhi. We got Independence because after WW2 England become week and there was huge pressure on England to end his rule. many country got independence at same time. India was not alone who got independence.

Gandhi is given far too much credit. Indians love him as if he gave his life for the country. All he did was give the British breathing space and much relief by swaying people from the revolutionaries.

What many Indians love to ignore is the timing of India's independence being similar with many others. Most colonies were given independence in the aftermath of the Second World War. Britain simply could not be bothered to retain its colonies after how its resources were made scarce by the war. Gandhi did not win India independence, in fact he did next to nothing. The War did.

I noticed how you slyly ignored the fact that he was a pedophile and a racist.

Still the dude was a perv, slept naked with his own niece,used racist slurs for the black people.. thts not a good guy in my book...,

I don't think there is any proof for the the first allegation except some conspiracy theories. second part is debatable, he had bad attitude or he towards the black, but it was just bad thought, it never converted into hateful acts, at the end of the day he was not a saint, just a human being, imperfections are part of it, and it was at his young age he certainly would have changed his views once he grew old and involved in independence struggle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom