What's new

what pakistani members have to say on him and his views

Obviously.

Hes a TRAITOR, SELLOUT. I wud be shocked to see if any Pakistani on PDF really take him positive.
how can you explain in detail sir and did you listen to the full interview :)

how can you explain in detail sir and did you listen to the full interview :)
He has been summoned to appear before the supreme court on Memo Scandal, a summon that he refused to honor . He assured the courts that he will appear whenever required. After this, he flee to the States and never appeared before the court despite summoned. This person is a convict at large.

He has been summoned to appear before the court on Mamo Scandal. He assured the courts that he will appear whenever required. After this, he flee to the States and never appeared before the court despite summoned. This person is a convict at large.
well sir kindli listen to him i guess he gave the reason why he should waste his money and time for a fictious hearing ment to entrap him ;)

We are talking about the Supreme Court here.
well even fictitous cases can go into hearing in supreme court try to listen to his ful video im sure it will make u think whats going wrong and all not as good as most "huib ul watan pakistani awaam & ashrafia" wants to beleve

watchfrom 27.00 onwards

well even fictitous cases can go into hearing in supreme court try to listen to his ful video im sure it will make u think whats going wrong and all not as good as most "huib ul watan pakistani awaam & ashrafia" wants to beleve
Your perception and ability to take part in a discussion is as horrible as your English grammar, spelling, and punctuation.

Your perception and ability to take part in a discussion is as horrible as your English grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
well im sorri for that sir ...bachpan ki problem hai ..... please bear that with me

and now come to the point did u watch from 27.00 till 29.30 :)

He is Acute brain of Pakistan but unfortunately selling his abilities to high bidders
Under the Oath of Diplomats he must act in the prescribe limit to fulfill loyalty but on the other hand
He acts like JOURNALIST ...sometimes he go beyond to dictate the foreign policy
BUT There is a reason for doing it...
- He is getting Media Coverage
- He is earning High $ for deliverng Lectures on Pak affairs
- Someone is buying his BOOKs - (indians probably)

If he wants to be a Journalisht Or want to write book against Pakistan...then go we dont mind what he says to the world or us....like we dont mind HASSAN NISAR & NAJAM SETHI for speaking against our DIPLOMATIC STANCE.....or else
But
You cant act like a double agent after having a TAG of Pakistan Officials.......you can propagate your ideas as layman not like above.
Thats my point

Last edited:
The guy was baby sitter for young bhuttos. He made it to the post of an embassador by connections with that family. I won't take his word seriously.

He should first see the Supreme Court.

Back
Top Bottom