What's new

What Pakistani City Should PM Modi Attack first?

Which City Modi Should Attack First and Why?

• Rawalpindi because of GHQ?

Votes: 19 26.4%
  • Raiwand Because of Sherif Palace?

Votes: 44 61.1%
  • Muridkay because of Hafiz Saeed's Summer Pad?

Votes: 31 43.1%

• Total voters
it is not just this woman, almost all boys talk like this about every girl? why is our mentality so perverted, i say mass genocide of men.............
why u think its perverted.....
who will admire a womens beauty if men will not.....
we are just following the law of nature......beauty is made to be admired.......

Bachu Note laega to Gori bhi milegi
Aur khuda ke liye please take extra showers and dont use your FOB accent. Accent mareeen angrezon ka warna bard mazaak urdaeinge. Word of advice. Mind na karna.
LOL I am from North India with fair skin, 6 feet height and i am not stinky :mad:
Noto mein Gori toh India me hi mil jati hai :bunny:

why u think its perverted.....
who will admire a womens beauty if men will not.....
we are just following the law of nature......beauty is made to be admired.......
that does not look like admiring beauty to me...........

dude seriously, is that how you should talk about women? respect man respect
what is the difference then between us and religious fanatics? they use religion, we use our strange imagination....
You are killing my joy.... As i said its only for fun and i respect women :agree:

WTF Maan. This is a timepass thread. Idhar to jhagda mat karo. OP dint have any malicious intent. Today is a happy day. Enjoy Indians. :cheers:

LOL I am from North India with fair skin, 6 feet height and i am not stinky :mad:
Noto mein Gori toh India me hi mil jati hai :bunny:

My first ever gf was Indian and she would make Katrin Kaif look kali, I kid you not Green eyes, short petite. And fun. Best girl i knew, i fucked it up.

Noton ki bharmaar, bachion ki line :D

Alii girls are materialistic, Indian, ****, Gori, Kali.

WTF Maan. This is a timepass thread. Idhar to jhagda mat karo. OP dint have any malicious intent. Today is a happy day. Enjoy Indians.
Bro we are just trying to have fun.... @Jf Thunder making this a big issue :hitwall:

My first ever gf was Indian and she would make Katrin Kaif look kali, I kid you not Green eyes, short petite. And fun. Best girl i knew, i fucked it up.
Noton ki bharmaar, bachion ki line

Your first girlfriend Indian white chick i don't beileve you... How can a Pakistani guy get a White Indian Chick :mad:

that does not look like admiring beauty to me...........
what did that looked to u like......
if men will stop looking at women for even for a month ...they will sulk in depression......

Noton ki bharmaar, bachion ki line :D

you want to start a female vs male thread here?

what did that looked to u like......
if men will stop looking at women for even for a month ...they will sulk in depression......
do i look like i am sulking in depression?

Back
Top Bottom