What's new

What Pakistani City Should PM Modi Attack first?

Which City Modi Should Attack First and Why?

• Rawalpindi because of GHQ?

Votes: 19 26.4%
  • Raiwand Because of Sherif Palace?

Votes: 44 61.1%
  • Muridkay because of Hafiz Saeed's Summer Pad?

Votes: 31 43.1%

• Total voters
Actually, I found a hint of Sarcasm. Baloch mite be trying to say in comic way that fearmongering in name of NaMo is only part of some personal agenda by opportunists. Otherwise his, 'NaMo will finish Pakistan' shud be taken with pinch of salt.

Sarcasm is fine but in that case this thread belongs to the members club. @WebMaster

Breaking News

Nawaz_Sharif_Romantic_Style_funny_qjsid_Pak101(dot)com.png

Nawaz Sherif has accepted surrender and is requesting to be allowed to have his favurite Salad and chicken burgers

aap log kabse ghaas phoos khaane lage?

so, when are u leaving pakistan......pakistan ke baad kaha basne ka irada hai.....
why lahore name is not the

ye kab india aaye gii......:wub::wub:
kya attack atack laga rakha hai.....
aarey hum to acche rishte cahate hai.....pakistan se.....
ekdum friendly........:D:D
due to your second part of the post it seems there wont be an attack if so i dont need to run if Maryam Nawaz makes a goodwill visit to India

Good, Good

They attacked some of your homes and shirines near Hydrabad the other day so I was worried,

No the guy who has the blood of thousands of indian muslims is the leader of india you cant let your guard down,

Be strong, you have our prayers :cray:
what it has to do with modi??
it was between muslims and sikhs,when some muslims were trying to burn a sikh flag???

Bro we are just trying to have fun.... @Jf Thunder making this a big issue :hitwall:

Your first girlfriend Indian white chick i don't beileve you... How can a Pakistani guy get a White Indian Chick :mad:

Im fairer than her :woot:, ab to kala hogaya hun dhuup main kharde hokar.

We were classmates. We didnt date till A-Levels but we were inseperable since grade 8. Best of friends and we fought every single week. Like a serious blow out. Then the next day all cool and like nothing happened.

Golden memories.

were u not referring to men?
lol....why will men have depression.....:lol::lol:
and now I have some serious doubts over u.......

due to your second part of the post it seems there wont be an attack if so i dont need to run if Maryam Nawaz makes a goodwill visit to India
ya send her soon.....:D:D
BTW maryam is a christan word......how did she end up having that name.....

lol....why will men have depression.....:lol::lol:
and now I have some serious doubts over u.......
u used the word they in a sentence which was talking about men and women both, so how was i supposed to differentiate?

Back
Top Bottom