What's new

What Pakistani City Should PM Modi Attack first?

Which City Modi Should Attack First and Why?

• Rawalpindi because of GHQ?

Votes: 19 26.4%
  • Raiwand Because of Sherif Palace?

Votes: 44 61.1%
  • Muridkay because of Hafiz Saeed's Summer Pad?

Votes: 31 43.1%

• Total voters
Why are Pakistanis acting so insecure and like a helpless girl ? Seriously everytime I log onto pdf there is someone crying or visit the Pakistani pages in youtube and the debate would be how to battle India now ? why has a hindu become a PM ? Why he has white beard.........damn you guys .

If he can keep the congress dynasty, the jokers of AAP, or any third front away for a couple of decades or more from the center it would be a win win.

BTW, @Irfan Baloch - ye thread kuch samaj mein nahin aaya.o_O
it is my way of a satire on both Pakistani and Indian psyche
I didnt mean any disrespect. this thread is a light joke on our discussion trails over the airwaves, print media , web and TVs where anyone who has access to these forms of communication gives his/ her comments.

people get the leaders they deserve. we have repeat offenders, lairs and looters in Pakistan you got someone from a middle class with no former political link to a dynasty , with some controversies in the past but very upbeat support from Indian population for his reforms. no matter what party in India, a tough talk against Pakistan is always a winner which creates some interesting and funny response from Pakistani leaderships.

I am awaiting a certain reaction and some discussion. sometimes I plan such posts or threads that are far from my boring and depressing posts the forum admin gvies me that freedom I hope you do too.

Irfan bahi, how could you miss Gujarat from the list, ....Gujarat in Pakistan that is, for the namesake he's had a good practice run for the city, should give him a fresh heart.

No need Gujarat will automatically merged with Indian one......

Irfan bahi, how could you miss Gujarat from the list, ....Gujarat in Pakistan that is, for the namesake he's had a good practice run for the city, should give him a fresh heart.
I will privately tell you why not Gujrat if we would talk lol

@Irfan Baloch OP posted by you can be a misleading, since i have seen your post i got the meaning intended, but not everyone may understand it....

kashmir ka toh pata nhi par maryam zarur bhijwadega ganja :lol::lol::lol:
I know Americans said Pakistanis like him would sell their mothers but was not sure about the daughters.
this guy used to sing songs to an Indian actress who claimed that she convinced him over Kashmir during his 2nd term. (watch Shahid massod's program where he mentions that)

Thaanks for the laughs irfan bhai :rofl:
you are welcome
sometimes one can share a joke without insulting

and by the way the laugh is at both Indians and Pakistanis.

dear
if Modi actually freezes the money of Nawaz sherif that he has invested and hidden in India and then distributes it to the Pakistani Hindus that have been forced out due to the wahabi terrorism then Modi will gain a lot of respect in pakistan and might win our hearts.

our ruling party is a real dalal and dalla party that has built its fortune over tax evasion, funds embezzlement, loan right offs and insider trading and then moved that money outside to west, middle east and even India.. back in the days of Kargil war... he was not upset with Musharaf for starting that war .. Nawaz didnt have any special love for India but actually he was leaking with fear that Indians would confiscate his fortune in India.

Reading your posts, the best thing Modi can do is to secure the investment of Nawas.. I mean he is the best man we can have in Pakistan right now!! :D :D

Why are Pakistanis acting so insecure and like a helpless girl ? Seriously everytime I log onto pdf there is someone crying or visit the Pakistani pages in youtube and the debate would be how to battle India now ? why has a hindu become a PM ? Why he has white beard.........damn you guys .
shant ho ja munna Shant ho ja

Reading your posts, the best thing Modi can do is to secure the investment of Nawas.. I mean he is the best man we can have in Pakistan right now!! :D :D
good counter argument.
after all Modi is a businessman

Back
Top Bottom