What's new

What Pakistan thinks of India...

That's a fun survey, did the dummies take time reading the list of countries on it? China and Taiwan are second and third. Followed by SA and USA. :lol:

Sure that sounds legit survey.
do you know by denying it you are just proving the survey correct keep going

kuttay ki dum kabhi sidhi nahi ho sakti 15 saal inhon nay khoon bahaya hai Pakistan mein . APS karachi airport Lahore park blast everyday here and there. we will not forget .. and i dont expect india will talk on Kashmir to solve any issue.
yeh moqay ki talash mein hain kay aaj nahi to kal milayga or phir yeh charhai karain. dushman say dosti ho sakti hai per baghairat say nahi.

Agreed for the sake of argument. But was it only one sided from India, huh ??? :hitwall:

And guess what. Those who conducted this survey seem to be the most Ignorant.

And excerpt from the link;

For the Indian sample, the survey was conducted on 500 individuals aged 18-64 between 22 September and 6 November.

500 Individuals are do good a sample from a nation of 1.3 Billion.

those who believe this process should be ultra genius. LOL :lol::lol::lol:

Agreed for the sake of argument. But was it only one sided from India, huh ??? :hitwall:

And guess what. Those who conducted this survey seem to be the most Ignorant.

And excerpt from the link;

For the Indian sample, the survey was conducted on 500 individuals aged 18-64 between 22 September and 6 November.

500 Individuals are do good a sample from a nation of 1.3 Billion.

those who believe this process should be ultra genius. LOL :lol::lol::lol:
tell me honestly
who do you think deserves this title in not the nation who discovered modi waves?

If that helps you sleep. But I chuckle when I see Taiwanese, Chinese and Americans are of those ignorant people meanwhile countries like Pakistan is knowledgeable. :lol: Anything else genius?

India is an existential threat to Pakistan that needs to be removed at all costs,
preferably, by putting an end to hostilities.

To me India represents all the vile qualities of human kind.

They have the sole power to solve all the powers of South Asia, but this massive ego and small intellect won't allow them.

They are delusional to the point of absurdity.
They think they can snap fingers and defeat Pakistan, but then loose a pilot to us and the with zero shame or irony cry to daddy America that Pakistan used f-16s

And let's not even get into the racism, castism, misogyny, rapes, hindutva etc etc.

Mark my words, India is playing with the fire of hate and the only thing that will come out of it is a burnt nation.

Back
Top Bottom