What's new

What Pak Lost In WOT

Darth Vader

Reaction score
Country
Norway
Pak Lost Around 80 Billion Dollars But Money can be earned Citys can be rebuild but We cant get back the loved ones we lost a video of Pak army scarifisng their every thing for the sake of their Mother land loosing Brave Child's of brave mothers Salute You May Allah bless Pakistan with more sons like this Even in the darkest we should never lose hope and current situation of Pakistan, everyone thinks thats these r de last day of Pak, No one even knows how pakistan is together even facing things which are close to impossible Well i got the Answer Bcz of sons like these

Long Live Pakistan Pak army Zindabad

Last edited:
Success is not how perfectly you can over come on GWOT or WOT.
Success is all about how you path a way which never welcome terrorism or even never create demand for terrorism.,,
This is global challenge now, infect some countries found it in their territories with out latest weapon, technologies but by establishing good Religion, Social Economic environment and Human Rights...

I agree with the OP- the loss of life in the ongoing violence in Pakistan is simply tragic and by far the worst consequence of Pakistan's troubled years.

Pak Lost Around 80 Billion Dollars But Money can be earned Citys can be rebuild but We cant get back the loved ones we lost a video of Pak army scarifisng their every thing for the sake of their Mother land loosing Brave Child's of brave mothers Salute You May Allah bless Pakistan with more sons like this Even in the darkest we should never lose hope and current situation of Pakistan, everyone thinks thats these r de last day of Pak, No one even knows how pakistan is together even facing things which are close to impossible Well i got the Answer Bcz of sons like these

Long Live Pakistan Pak army Zindabad
I respect these guys for the ultimate sacrifice they make for their nation. A soldier is a soldier and should be respected. It was tough time for Pakistan and has suffered a lot. Hope this ends soon and they are back on track for progress. What is critical is that they understand the reason behind the situation work to avoid them in future.

Has anyone estimated the loss of life and money the rest of the world has suffered due to Pakistan's support to Terrorist a.k.a Non-state organisations? Example: Increased airport security all over the world, loss of life and property in Jammu & Kashmir, Mumbai 26/11 attacks etc.

Back
Top Bottom