What's new

What kind of global power will China be?

A big, badass country that will make India live in fear for the rest of history.We will do what we want, when we want, how we want. We make no apologies for it. Anyone don't like it can take a hike!

Even china economic times bigger than US, we still need US to order the world, China has no interesting to put navy all over the world or change others, more interesting in making jobs and doing business

A big, badass country that will make India live in fear for the rest of history.We will do what we want, when we want, how we want. We make no apologies for it. Anyone don't like it can take a hike!
You are crazy man. What can you do to Indian, let them live there.

This is kind of power of.... lol... sorry... OMG, I can not saying anything more!!! :rofl:

really,look at the British empire and United states,how many times their empire expanded during the heydays of their power,Britian during the peak of its might conquered one third of the world and enslaved millions of Africans and Indians.US expanded from 13 states to 50 states in a relative short span of time.compare to other world powers China during the whole history is a very benign and an inward looking power.

Rise & Fall is future of every nation...
God Know the best . " CHINA will be the Super Power of the World.
I am proud to be on Pakistan China Friend Ship..

The USSR actually had many allies. All the countries bordering USSR were allies.

In case of China, all the border countries are its enemies.

Our experience with Viets and Koreans showed that they ain't worthy anything, do they? They are all beggars or doggy fools. They won't do any harm even if they are on the other side...

I don't think China can become super power

I agree! But China will become one that nobody can mess with!

Well, for the most of history, China was always the most advanced country, British had their flash, Soviet had their flash but their were short compare to China.

I don't consider Russia/Soviet is on par with China. Russia was conquered by Mongol Empire, which used many Chinese techs, and its capital was Beijing. Basically, China was the largest land Empire on Earth, ever. Compare to Chinese Empires, Soviet is just a barbaric country, it only had science and military power. Meanwhile, China Empires in the past always had science/techs edge over the world, military power, culture/civilization, and economy. And now, history will soonly repeat itself

I don't think China can become super power
lol, that's right, you can have whatever thought you want. You don't have the Empire tradition, and you don't know how an Empire can rise, but we knew.

What China achieved is magical, but we don't need attention. Reality can speak for itself

Back
Top Bottom