What's new

What is your view about Korea and Vietnam?

But it's like this.

Person A : Nazis hated Jews so they murdered 6 million of them.
Mode : You must be an anti-Semitic Nazi sympathizer who hates Jews! You are banned!
Person A : What?

Person A:Islam is intolerant,mid evil and backward etc.
Mod: Prove it with logic.
Person A:Its evil.
Mod:Can you prove it?
Person A:Runs out of arguements,starts swearing and gets banned.

Indian forum:
Person A Starts an introduction thread: Hi,Long live Pakistani or China!
Indian : Oh good another P.../ch... destroy Pak/China... starts swearing etc.

Indian mod:We dnt tolerate such thread titles... thread closed and Pak/Chinese banned.

I literally got a message frm indian mod tht they allow it (swearing and abusing) coz of indian opinion coz they catter to them.. and u dnt have the facility to even complain or reply.

Israeli forum:
Abusing,slurs etc
I talked abt israels nuclear weapons of IDF and got banned.. Reason for the ban:Hate against state of israel.

:lol:

how K-pop means that Koreans are enslaving Chinese
Well, read for yourself.

【MV】M的悦单:2011 KBS第13届中韩歌会现场完整版 11/11/20 - 音悦Tai -- 看好音乐

Chinese posters complaining about the poor quality of Chinese artists in 13th Korea/China(China/Korea) Music Festival in Beijing and aired on CCTV on November 8th, 2011.

__酷爱刷屏的权小雪 3天前 支持
好不容易看见一个在中国有点名气的王心凌、结果麦还有问题、妹妹的、天朝他妹的只能给我们中国人丢脸!

dove 4天前 支持
怎么像韩国演唱会,华语的是表演嘉宾样~~几乎全是韩国的人了,郁闷!!!!!!
90楼

R$T.O.P神BQ 5天前 支持
中国人怎么办啊,感觉就是韩国的演唱会,好好检讨吧CCTV的人。下届赶快请杰伦,力宏,蔡依林,萧亚轩,类似这样的大牌吧,不然就把我们大中国的脸都丢了!!!!!!!!!!!
88楼

?Bigbangゝ 6天前 支持
中韩歌会的话,MIC HIT5什么的不是组合吗?王心凌算个毛线- -丢脸不丢脸,CNB TARA 朴宰范什么的都算有点名气的韩星吧,中国都请了些什么啊,搞笑。
76楼

柳生 6天前 支持 1
大家有没有对中国很失望 觉得中国没救了
回复 72楼

你在,不在 6天前 支持
好不容易看到个王心凌是中国出场最出名的,结果麦还有问题。 就过来看看CNBLUE就撤。
71楼

CIN--辰辰 7天前 支持
要骂中国没人? 就骂CCTV, 草 这么大一个台 在中国 都找些什么人啊. 擦, 春晚我是不会在看了, 失望透顶了.
64楼

jyp 7天前 支持
失望透顶啊,天朝什么人都没有,那来的都是些什么人啊!!看看人家韩国的
回复 62楼

小白 7天前 回复:50楼- 支持
小雨 说:
我只能往好处说,韩国都是偶像,中国只能往实力发展

Well, read for yourself.

【MV】M的悦单:2011 KBS第13届ä¸*韩æ*Œä¼šçŽ°åœºå®Œæ•´ç‰ˆ 11/11/20 - 音悦Tai -- 看好音乐

Chinese posters complaining about the poor quality of Chinese artists in 13th Korea/China(China/Korea) Music Festival in Beijing and aired on CCTV on November 8th, 2011.

If you only could care more about the artists instead of using them as a cheap propaganda tool to attack others :lol:

BBC’s The Darker Side of KPOP sheds light on slave contracts | Ningin

BBC News - The darker side of K-pop

If you only could care more about the artists instead of using them as a cheap propaganda tool to attack others :lol:

BBC’s The Darker Side of KPOP sheds light on slave contracts | Ningin

until a BBC news video titled “The darker side of K-pop” made me realize that it isn’t necessarily the company’s fault that artists aren’t getting paid well.

The best way left for Korean artists to earn money is through concerts and product endorsements. However, to earn profit from concerts, an idol group needs to be popular in order to sell out their concert. With endorsement deals, popularity again plays a huge role as companies want faces that are well known to advertise their products.

Concert : 50,000 fans x $100/ticket x 10 events = $50 million
Endorsement : $1 million/endorsement x 20 deals = $20 million
-------------------------------------------------------------
Total non-Record Revenue per year : $70 million.

Top teams do a business of $100~150 million a year(DBSK may break $200 million this year), of which they take an undisclosed percentage after cost is deducted. But you can see them living in $10 million mansions and drive Lambos and Ferraris, so they must be doing pretty well.

It's a winner-take-all system in Korea, unlike the salary system in Japan and "I don't know how they survive" system in China.

This is the reason why Kpop is also global unlike Chinese music which is entirely local, in a market where the piracy rate is 99%.

I have very little contact with Koreans even during my university time. The only one I have is an ethnic Korean and was born here. The guest students never had any contacts with us and seemed to stick together all the time. My Korean-German friend thought that the Korean guest students were a bunch of arrogant and selfimportant freaks.

My Vietnamese contacts were completly connecyed to my Chinese friends whose parents have restaurants in my city. They were working as waiter and in the kitchen washing dished. Hard working but also cery disloyal. Not only to their employer but also to the country that gave them asylum. Many of them are engaging in illegal activities like human smuggling and selling smuggled cigarettes. As long as your asylum application is not recognised, you are not allowed to work. But you get a nice appartment and enough money to buy food and other necessities. One of the employee of my friend told them that The German state is stupid because while they collect the social welfare, they could still earn money by illegal means.

Intel paid whopping $4 million for this pan-Asia endorsement deal, for example. Multiply this by 20 deals and you see how they make money.

Last edited by a moderator:
Concert : 50,000 fans x $100/ticket x 10 events = $50 million
Endorsement : $1 million/endorsement x 20 deals = $20 million
-------------------------------------------------------------
Total non-Record Revenue per year : $70 million.

Top teams do a business of $100~150 million a year(DBSK may break $200 million this year), of which they take an undisclosed percentage after cost is deducted. But you can see them living in $10 million mansions and drive Lambos and Ferraris, so they must be doing pretty well.

It's a winner-take-all system in Korea, unlike the salary system in Japan and "I don't know how they survive" system in China.

This is the reason why Kpop is also global unlike Chinese music which is entirely local, in a market where the piracy rate is 99%.

Who the heck pays $100 for a Kpop concert? I'm sorry unless there are hot Korean chicks stripping on stage than I'll go see it. For a $100 I could get 5 table dances from a Korean stripper and more.

Götterdämmerung;2340745 said:
I have very little contact with Koreans even during my university time. The only one I have is an ethnic Korean and was born here. The guest students never had any contacts with us and seemed to stick together all the time. My Korean-German friend thought that the Korean guest students were a bunch of arrogant and selfimportant freaks.

My Vietnamese contacts were completly connecyed to my Chinese friends whose parents have restaurants in my city. They were working as waiter and in the kitchen washing dished. Hard working but also cery disloyal. Not only to their employer but also to the country that gave them asylum. Many of them are engaging in illegal activities like human smuggling and selling smuggled cigarettes. As long as your asylum application is not recognised, you are not allowed to work. But you get a nice appartment and enough money to buy food and other necessities. One of the employee of my friend told them that The German state is stupid because while they collect the social welfare, they could still earn money by illegal means.

Unfortunately, being enslaved for long periods of time by Japan and then having their country split in half by China and the US made them into rabid dogs.

Just like Kim Jong Il claims that food aid is actually tribute sent to him from the US because of his great power :lol: many South Koreans believe that people listening to K-pop is a form of "superiority".

Germans know better though.

Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 pulled in Europe after Apple files suit - Tech Talk - CBS News

Who the heck pays $100 for a Kpop concert?

That's the average ticket price. Some places are higher like in Japan, where the average ticket price approaches 15,000 Yen($200). For places like the US, Australia, and Korea it's $100. Europe is a bit lower since it is a new market that just opened up in the past couple of years.

In the 1990s, there was a wave of Japanese pop rolling over Europe like Picicato Five. MTV, radio stations, you name it, were crazy about it. Now, nobody even know there was even a wave at all.

Who the heck pays $100 for a Kpop concert? I'm sorry unless there are hot Korean chicks stripping on stage than I'll go see it. For a $100 I could get 5 table dances from a Korean stripper and more.

Actually, that'sstandard for a concert.

Viet Nam - People living in SE Asia who like to fight with all.

Korean - People who make great TVs and ships.

j/k

Götterdämmerung;2340745 said:

Stop playing this comedic story bro, in German they look down all of you are foreigners working there: Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean, Turkish, Poland workers ...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom