What's new

What is your view about Korea and Vietnam?

That's harsh. US probably used to say the same thing about China (some still do).

The problem is that South Korea doesn't have any indigenous aerospace tech, below freezing's statement was realistically valid.

This is vastly different from the view of some white supremacists who used to believe that China can't even build the bullet.

In today's world, internal instability is a much greater threat than foreign invasion.

As long as you're industry and science is well developed and with good economy and large country, no one can move on you without suffering heavy loss.
But internal instability, they weaken a nation - especially with the importance of technology nowadays - advancing at such a fast speed. The amount of recources, experience and work required even for a small breakthrough is significant. If a country even falls into disarray then whether it can ever climb back up again is questionable.

Which is partly why the MAD doctrine is adopted. A nuclear war sets a country back so much they would want to take everyone down with them.

That's harsh. US probably used to say the same thing about China (some still do).

Machine tools are hard to make and SK not being able to make computer controlled machine tools (molds, milling machines, lathes, laser welders, laser cutters) is a cold hard fact.

Machine tools are hard to make and SK not being able to make computer controlled machine tools (molds, milling machines, lathes, laser welders, laser cutters) is a cold hard fact.

What? Get out of here! You got all these fancy tools and yet you still can't make your product more liable?

What? Get out of here! You got all these fancy tools and yet you still can't make your product more liable?

i guess you meant reliable... next time troll better

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

I would by korean products over chinese products any day. Example, car.

most of those Korean cars and parts are made in China kid```even those made in Korean probably they are using Chinese made machine beds or tools`

Only products for export. You get what you pay for. China has something for everyone. If you have billions of dollars to throw around Huawei can give you a country's entire telecom backbone. If you're a cheap 10 cent loser then we have products for that category too.

all i know is that,South Korea likes to modify their history.because their ancestors wasnt gelivable.....

here is a map,somehow showed the creativaty on history of korean professors....

http://img.blog.163.com/photo/i6B0khzQ41aCCKRtmlcoLA==/3957256697575995729.jpg

in this map,those purple area is Tang Dynasty,the rest area r all Korean Kingdoms....this is on their history book.as i live near beijing,seems i become a korean when i sleep a while and wake up....

I have a few questions for you guys.

Why do eurapean and american people think the cone shaped hat is a symbol of China, which is actually a vietnamese hat only for vietnamese women. The first time I saw that hat in real life was on a flight from Shanghai to Toronto holding by Canadian traveller.

Where do those strange english letters used by many Chinese resteraunts in western countries come from? Not invented by Chinese I think.

Just curious.

siegecrossbow said:
Viet Nam: Long lost brother!

I really hope that the Vietnamese trolls from PDF are lurking on this thread :D.

Viet Nam: Long lost brother! - Page 2

Hehe, I'm not a troll, what I write here is all True, just bcz you fool your sefl about yourpower , so you think small VN must bow down to CHina or USA to survive.

Sorry, I just have enough time to read and answer in 1 forum , bro :D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom