What's new

What is your favourite Dog's breed and why?

HttpError

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I personally would like to have a German Shepard (double coat) with a heavy bone structure because I think they are a perfect blend of obedience and strength. They are also naturally suited for the Pakistani environment.

But one day I'd love to have Samoyed I think they are the best-looking dogs (wolves). I also like Akita Inu.

What kind of dogs do you like? Strong, Cute, or little ones?

I personally would like to have a German Shepard (double coat) with a heavy bone structure because I think they are a perfect blend of obedience and strength. They are also naturally suited for the Pakistani environment.

But one day I'd love to have Samoyed I think they are the best-looking dogs (wolves). I also like Akita Inu.

I have 2 dogs- Saint Bernard-(145lbs) and Blue Heller/Australian Cattle Dog-(45 Lbs)- Both are my favorite-for obvious reasons.

Bully Kutta,.. The strongest and largest of the dog breed.. and thats my favourite. Though its intimidating also.. And after that the second favorite is the 2nd largest breed, The Turkish Kangal,..
I just like the strongest breeds, though i would never want any of them near me.

1. My favourite Tosa Inu, Japanese fighting breed.

309cdf1272aed81c1a32fb9d30fee887.jpg

2. Pakistan's very own breed the Bully Kutta.

6wYjAcMUbVdcGgahHlt7kAvkopsr4IzyAhZncmhTZKQ.jpg

3. Turkey's own breed the Kangal.

57cca040ba5dc82c6a7a8ba74fd8bb32.jpg

I think that the German Shepherd are not "naturally beautiful" and their forced selective breeding has made them very weird.

48418260_1222027054618943_7529713329342775296_n.jpg

As I won't be ever having a dog for hunting, killing intruders etc. , I think golden retrievers, huskies, and Australian shepherds make better 'friends of the house'.

I think that the German Shepherd are not "naturally beautiful" and their forced selective breeding has made them very weird.

View attachment 626246

As I won't be ever having a dog for hunting, killing intruders etc. , I think golden retrievers, huskies, and Australian shepherds make better 'friends of the house'.
Lalay a local kennel is offering me this dog.. its a non ped double coat pup.. what do you think bout its quality.. yay or nay
received_654710995162176.jpeg
received_922516918239821.jpeg
received_732635460621869.jpeg

How much? Chest black hy? Kaan aur tan say tou theak he lag ra hy? Iss kay ma baap ko check kia hy?

I was going to buy GS pup last month from a local kennel here in Rawat .... proper bend wala, 35k ka dy ra tha, par filhal delay kar dia hy.
40, kennel is also in RWP.

How much? Chest black hy? Kaan aur tan say tou theak he lag ra hy? Iss kay ma baap ko check kia hy?

I was going to buy GS pup last month from a local kennel here in Rawat .... proper bend wala, 35k ka dy ra tha, par filhal delay kar dia hy.
The reason im confused is that the guy ia claiming its mother belongs to someone else and used his dog as a stud.

Claims this is the father.. has no pic of its mother.
20200904_024600.jpg

Saw this on the internet.. thus the confusion.

Last edited:
The reason im confused is that the guy ia claiming its mother belongs to someone else and used his dog as a stud.

Claims this is the father.. has no pic of its mother.
View attachment 666547

Saw this on the internet.. thus the confusion.

Visit his kennel and see the pup for yourself (or by someone who knows every trick of this business). 40K in my opinion is costly, q kay a doctor in E-11 was selling a (new born) rottweiler pup (pedigree) for 60K. In ka tou wholesale rate hona chaiay wo b non pedigree wala.

Mayray limited hisab may pics may jo puppy hay wo ok lag raha hy, ears, tan, heavy bones (chest nai dikh rai uss ki bus, wo kali honi chaiay) Yehi laina hy tou proper bargain karo.

Cujo or the bionic dog (German Shepherd)

Back
Top Bottom