What's new

What is this place?

There are indeed PLAAF underground airbases in Hubei. These will be extremely valuable against the US in both conventional and nuclear wars.

Except for the fact that the US and China won't be going to war with each other. It'd be a strategic nigthmare politcally and tactically for both sides...especially the nuclear war. Don't see that benefiting anyone really.

Except for the fact that the US and China won't be going to war with each other. It'd be a strategic nigthmare politcally and tactically for both sides...especially the nuclear war. Don't see that benefiting anyone really.

Better be safe, than sorry. Libya wasn't prepared and look what happened to it. Your pal Gambit has said: We can defeat China easily, it'll just be like repeating desert storm 10 times.

Better be safe, than sorry. Libya wasn't prepared and look what happened to it. Your pal Gambit has said: We can defeat China easily, it'll just be like repeating desert storm 10 times.

Gambit is hardly the average American. Really most Americans are pretty ok people when you meet them face to face.

Yeah, and China isn't hiring mercs to kill thier own citizens

Who the hell is Gambit and why should I care about what he's saying?

He is one those south Vietnamese, you guys felt obligated to pick up after bugging out from South Vietnam.

they showed this place in top gear
It's in Albania

He's another one of your brainwashed radicals that thinks the solution to every problem is military force. US will be safe because of ballistic missile defense and F-22, so nuking everyone into submission is the key :lol: He's an Air Force soldier (well, radar technician), so he must be right :lol:

The US is one of the most aggressive nations in the world. Do you deny this? It provocatively sails nuclear aircraft carriers in strike range of other nations capitals that it has also declared to be "a major security threat". Is this not fact? It has started every war with over 1000 casualties except 1 within the past 20 years, is this not true? And is it not true that Eisenhower threatened to nuke China?

US planned to Nuke China - The Edge

So it is better to be prepared for a war that never comes, than to be not prepared when the war does come.

^And he's talking about brainwashed radicals, folks.

Please tell me that you realize a nuclear war would destroy the human race, and hoping for one is the same as hoping someone stabs you on your way home from work?

@ topic

I don't understand why the PLA doesn't paint tarmac black or some other darker colour in order to make attacks on the taxiways more difficult

Suixi-AB-HAS-1S.jpg

Lol maybe they have normal taxi ways and then black taxiways.

You can also lay out heavy air defense rings around dummy bases.

@ topic

I don't understand why the PLA doesn't paint tarmac black or some other darker colour in order to make attacks on the taxiways more difficult

Suixi-AB-HAS-1S.jpg

It has no difference because they will show up in synthetic radar pictures or infra-red pictures, moreover they position is fixed. Military satellites are better than Google Earth pictures, you simply can't hide them.

A universal practical solution is to have as many alternate run ways using highways. Example Sweden and Taiwan.

Fighter planes can land on highway in taiwan in war situations. The rods separating the two opposing lanes are simply removed. Enemy will have to bomb the whole length of the highway.

Last edited by a moderator:
:coffee: It can not be a war between China and the USA. God knows where, after the war, whether there are human world.

Fighter planes can land on highway in taiwan in war situations. The rods separating the two opposing lanes are simply removed. Enemy will have to bomb the whole length of the highway.

What about FOD?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom