What's new

what is the status of babur-II ?

rockstar08

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
yesterday i was reading in forum where a senior pakistani member was saying that babur-II is ready but only waiting to be tested because of external and internal pressure , can any senior member confirm the status of babur-II please ?

To all Pakistani members , forgive my ignorance but is there an organisation in Pakistan which designs your missiles? if so what its name and website. thanks

To all Pakistani members , forgive my ignorance but is there an organisation in Pakistan which designs your missiles? if so what its name and website. thanks

National Development Complex (N.D.C.)
Khan Research Laboratories
SUPARCO
NESCOM
Air Weapons Complex

yaar NCD was working on the turbojet a year ago and the work should be completed by now

The "II" in Babur-II may not necessarily represent an increased range variant. It might be a designation for the submarine-launched variant.

The "II" in Babur-II may not necessarily represent an increased range variant. It might be a designation for the submarine-launched variant.
no idea about the submarine launched but they are working on an increased range variant and maybe ra'ad will also be upgraded !!!

but any info on the surface to air, air to air missile ???

the one which will be launched from a submarine, will the submarine need to come out or can it launch from under water, and i also wanted to ask, now Pakistan can makes its own plane the JF thunder and its own tank the Al Khalid, when will we be able to make something for our navy?

the one which will be launched from a submarine, will the submarine need to come out or can it launch from under water, and i also wanted to ask, now Pakistan can makes its own plane the JF thunder and its own tank the Al Khalid, when will we be able to make something for our navy?

No , the submarine does not have to surface . The missile will be launched when the submarine is submerged .

Back
Top Bottom