What's new

What is the real Indian strategy here?

Reports coming in that India is moving heavy artillery to the LOC and maybe even tanks etc.one must ask why. They wont cross the border, its too late, our forces are on high alert.

I think India is playing the long term game. On international front, India appears to be a nation with restraint. All the while using terrorists on our western flank.

I would request Indian members not to take part in this thread. Pakistani members, how can we counter this. I say we need to increase force size. We maybe facing a two front war.

If India ultimately decides to attack, its strategy will be starting an attack across the LoC (using heavy artillery and Machinery).

Why? Because LoC is NOT an international border. So an attempt to conquer Pakistan Administrated Kashmir will NOT be a violation of International Border. So (in indian view) if Pakistan retaliate with full force across the international border, Indian will have a diplomatic edge that its Pakistan which violated international border while India has only violated LoC. This is going to be Indian strategy with the hope that Pakistan will not start a full-fledge but unfortunately any Indian attempt anywhere will start a full-fledged war. We are NOT going to give any inch to India anywhere.

With your permission I'd like to play the Devil's Advocate here. What if the Asian powers are becoming too much for some folks, so they want to give a pause. What better way than engaging them in a futile war, or war-like situation. Guys at the top aren't as much secured as the guys at the bottom. May be the real tug of war is happening within the Indian authorities....

With your permission I'd like to play the Devil's Advocate here. What if the Asian powers are becoming too much for some folks, so they want to give a pause. What better way than engaging them in a futile war, or war-like situation. Guys at the top aren't as much secured as the guys at the bottom. May be the real tug of war is happening within the Indian authorities....

You are spot on in your perception that *some* Asian powers are getting too strong for convenience of those sitting at the top. Therefore, a futile war is necessary right now. Why? because war-like situation is already prevailing in the region for the past 15 years but the ultimate goals, of those sitting at the top, are still underachieved. Without a doubt, the tug of war is going on within Indian ranks about whether to start a war, which will turn all region into ashes, or not. And those who are knowledgeable enough to know about repercussions of such a war are shaking in their boots within Indian ranks.

As I already told you India is going to retaliate for Uri attack by destroying Pakistani military posts on LOC. Preparations are going on for that. We are just waiting for UN General assembly to get over on Monday. Firing will start from Tuesday.

The strategy of India is to keep lying to the world against Pakistan, keep staging false flag against Pakistan & keep sponsoring terrorism against Pakistan, through Iran & Afghanistan.

This is your miscalculation...Nepalis and Sri Lankans are more leaning towards Pakistan than Bangladesh which is a virtual indian colony now.

Modi will be remembered as a big fail...similar to Indra gandi which was international economic and military disaster for India...

This is your miscalculation...Nepalis and Sri Lankans are more leaning towards Pakistan than Bangladesh which is a virtual indian colony now.
Being a Bdeshi and well informed about its people's condition, I guarantee you that over 70% people still despise Indians. The amount of Indian oppressions against over 85% Muslims in Bdesh are so vehement that many are reaching to the self sacrificing modes. From OCT.28th, 06, when Indian funded goons had delivered 'Shock and Awe' to an unimaginable magnitude to thwart a Care taker GOVT. to conduct a neutral election and followed up with instigated army's coup; 90% of BDeshis couldn't quite grasp the depth of conspiracy AKA blueprint of becoming Indian's slave. Since then reality on gun point, lie, deception and manipulation wasn't reality at all. What you see here like some zombies dancing on Indian tunes aren't true mindsets of patriotic, rational and understanding people over there. Some old people even started to realize that as Muslim Pakistanis they were hundred times more independent than as Muslim Bangladeshis. And because BD is still an overwhelming Muslim country, chances are there for Pakistanis to be friendly with them.

• Fence/mine, or drone surveillance over the entire Afghan border
  • Increase intelligence operations
  • Increase policing budget to maintain law&order
  • Traps/ ambush points/ obstacles all over Kashmir to halt any Indian advance
  • mobilize reserves in case Afghanistan tries something
I think these will make invasion very difficult, and prevent the likelihood of terrorist attacks from destabilizing any regions.

While the military is preparing, it should also be a priority for the civilian govt. to inform people what to do in case of air strike, military action, or terrorist attack in their town or city. Stay away from windows, stay calm etc.
Also Fire safety, or even some first aid training will prevent a lot of deaths.

I think, we have also an option to increase ties with Nepal and Sri Lanka, not only on economic terms, but also increase in real wartime decisions and situations when its based, Nepal tensions with India are escalating and growing ties with our brother China is a good option, on the other hand Sri Lanka which purchased our JF-17 fighter jets is also an another sign of good attempts by Pakistan. On one side Our brother China is increasing ties with Nepal by developing railroads, and also hydro power plants. So, I think India is isolated with her border touching neighbors, so we have that two countries' options also, and I think it's already been done enough of them is to create military bases by both of China, Pakistan brothers in our friendly countries Nepal and Sri-Lanka, so by putting pressure on these over side too, and can start full scale engagement from both these two sides would be a great problem for India, and I think India would lose many important places like Delhi, Mumbai from North Side, and on south side India may lose south Indian regions like Tamil, Telugu and Kerala in our Pakistan's control :lol::pakistan::china::enjoy:

You left Kannada in your above list:victory:.

South India is the hub for manufacturing military equipments and IT technology,:-)

Even if Pakistan with help of Sri Lanka and China tries to separate Tamil Nadu from India then existence of Sri Lanka itself under threat so Sri Lank won't support for that in their dreams also.

I don't know how come you came to conclusion that Kerala & Karnataka want to get separated from Indian Union. Can you please explain with facts ?

You might have thinked of Hyderabad while considering Telugu part, but for your information AP is divided into two new states and Hydrabadis fought with Central Govt to stay with newly created Telangana state rather than AP.

As I already told you India is going to retaliate for Uri attack by destroying Pakistani military posts on LOC. Preparations are going on for that. We are just waiting for UN General assembly to get over on Monday. Firing will start from Tuesday.

a possibility you can't write off.:-)

I think considering present situation

1. India might walk out of "Indus Water Treaty". What will be Pakistan's response ? don't say me that your will bomb the dams.

2. Destruction of border installations and infrastructures through Heavy shelling. What will be Pakistan's response ? India can sustain a longer period escalation due to its economic cussion but will Pakistan can have that.

todays-cartoon-1132-6be1cf4c5f7338874b6ad64b8cd648ca.JPG

in case of indian attack we request china to open ladakh front to put pressure on india... india will surely backoff

Same ole yapping.

If you guys want a skirmish then go ahead, but keep in mind - Indians always lose more casualties.

The most secretly kept deadly strategy ( under 56 " chest) of Mr. Modi against Pakistan is "There is no Strategy ". War is not at all an option at this stage of economic take off

:(:pissed:

Correct. India is going to hit the across the LOC starting 26-SEP-2016 through 10-OCT-2016 and then pull-off.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom