What's new

What is the best place for traveling Pakistan?

M.R.9

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Once i went to Pakistan just for 4 days. I was in Karachi.

But now i wanna visit Pakistan. Would you guyz please suggest me- Where i can go for travailing ? Such as i will go Kashmir, Definitely. Insha"Allah.

unless you are someone one from UN or a Pakistani, you are not allowed in Azad Kashmir and KPK bordering afghanistan.You are allowed in Punjab and some parts of Sindh (unless those are bordering hindustan). you are allowed in Gilgit Baltistan if you first obtain a NoC.
Where's your source on Azad Kashmir being off-limits for non-Pakistanis? Even the Indians with their brutal occupation of Jammu & Kashmir allow tourists there.

unless you are someone one from UN or a Pakistani, you are not allowed in Azad Kashmir (bordering IoK) and KPK bordering afghanistan.You are allowed in Punjab and some parts of Sindh (unless those are bordering hindustan). you are allowed in Gilgit Baltistan if you first obtain a NoC. not allowed in Baluchistan unless you get a lift from someone claiming to be lost, upon being caught by police, you'll be put on the first train out of there back to permitted areas
Who told you this ?
Everyone can visit kpk , azad kashmir and GB

I've experienced it first hand, you are allowed only if you originate from around there or are married to someone from there otherwise mirpur is as far as you go or some other areas that are out of reach of hindustani artillery.
areas bordering punjab: ok
areas bordering maqbooza Kashmir: not allowed

ask at a Pakistan consulate or embassy in UK and you'll get precise details
Ok that can be true but as far as kpk is concerned you can visit Kp anytime you want .. nobody is going to stop you , thats for sure

Once i went to Pakistan just for 4 days. I was in Karachi.

But now i wanna visit Pakistan. Would you guyz please suggest me- Where i can go for travailing ? Such as i will go Kashmir, Definitely. Insha"Allah.
Best place to tavel with enjoy for Bangladeshi brathar is Peshawar....

Where's your source on Azad Kashmir being off-limits for non-Pakistanis? Even the Indians with their brutal occupation of Jammu & Kashmir allow tourists there.
Only for Indians ... Indians cannot travel to kashmir.
You can travel anytime.
Please go to neelam Valley, it is heaven.
Also ratti gali lake.
But they are all frozen now as snow fall Is early this year. There is news of snow fall even in start of October, so better first check.
You can travel to GB, kpk, and balochistan anytime. All the restrictions are for Indians. Bangladeshi's have no restrictions.
But I am afraid your timing is very very wrong.
Winter has set in, snow has fallen early. Road infrastructure is OK but snow makes it difficult and lakes must be frozen. If you go then you would find really expensive hotels at cheap rates.
You can go to swat, naran and kaghan, my brother just visited a day earlier.

Only for Indians it is ...
even the new areas of what used to be FATA? even the residents there have to go through hoops to move in and out
Much of the fata problem has been solved.
But there is nothing you want to go to fata to see. Fata is very beautiful but it is not developed and surely porous afghan border.

Pakistani visa allows you to travel anywhere in Pakistan including AJK/GB/Baluchistan etc.

Only parts which are sensitive like nuclear reactors or military installments(inside Pakistan or at border posts) are not allowed for ordinary visitors or even common Pakistani citizens.

As for NOC for GB, you don't need any for visiting. The only time you need NOC is when you wanna climb highest and deadliest mountains like K2 etc. At that time you probably need to prove your hiking skills and provide noc from you country of origin too(I think).

Everywhere help make Pakistan the next hottest tourist destination in Asia thats what we need and the Govt should it make it easier to get visas I know people who are not Pakistanis and want to visit but the Embassies and Consular services are crap and the visa fee's are too high if we want good tourism numbers make it easier for folks to come

Only for Indians ... Indians cannot travel to kashmir.
You can travel anytime.
Please go to neelam Valley, it is heaven.
Also ratti gali lake.
But they are all frozen now as snow fall Is early this year. There is news of snow fall even in start of October, so better first check.
You can travel to GB, kpk, and balochistan anytime. All the restrictions are for Indians. Bangladeshi's have no restrictions.
But I am afraid your timing is very very wrong.
Winter has set in, snow has fallen early. Road infrastructure is OK but snow makes it difficult and lakes must be frozen. If you go then you would find really expensive hotels at cheap rates.
You can go to swat, naran and kaghan, my brother just visited a day earlier.
Ah okay brother. I was a bit worried because I want to take my friends there someday insha'Allah. I hold dual Pakistani and British citizenship so I'm not worried about myself but about my friends (couple of non-Pakistani citizenship holding Pakistanis and a non-Pakistani Briton). Jazakallah khair for the suggestions, I will keep it in mind. I will probably end up going during Summertime.

Ah okay brother. I was a bit worried because I want to take my friends there someday insha'Allah. I hold dual Pakistani and British citizenship so I'm not worried about myself but about my friends (couple of non-Pakistani citizenship holding Pakistanis and a non-Pakistani Briton). Jazakallah khair for the suggestions, I will keep it in mind. I will probably end up going during Summertime.

I been planing a road trip to Pakistan for a about a couple of years now first it was UK to Pakistan now I am thinking of just shipping my car to the UK or Germany and then drive from there, I mean the prices of used cars in the UK and Europe is too damn high last year I knew a guy from Houston who shipped his Toyota Sequoa with Texas Plates to Germany then drove there.I want to visit Russia,China and Central Asia on the journey

Everyone can visit kpk , azad kashmir and GB
I still doubt that any person of Indian back ground will be allowed to entry to Northern Areas without basic security clearance.
If it dose not happen, I will be surprised that even after Kulbhoshan revelations.. no corrective measures were taken.

Back
Top Bottom