What's new

what is the best jet fighter in the world

F 22 and PAKFA. FAGFA will outclass both.

Grippen NG and LCA MK2 will be good fightres of their own class.

1. F22
2. F35
3. SU35
4. J16
5. Typhoon
6. F15
7. Rafale
8. F18
9. F16
10. Su30

Su 30 is much ahead of F16 F 18 and J 16. Parhephs ahead of EF and Rafale also.

The MiG-25s and MiG-29s were not upgraded, and by the time they faced off against the Eagles in most of the aforementioned conflicts, their old datalinks, old electronics, antique weaponry, and little network capabilities were a stark contrast against the F-15s that were fitted with newer radars with BVR munitions, new datalinks, and most importantly, new ECM and EW equipment.
That says the F-15's design is more amenable to upgrades if the MIGs were not so amenable, that just go to prove the superiority of one fighter over the other. All the more reasons to 'buy American', no?

Still...Your criticisms towards the F-15, hence feeble defense of its opponents, remains invalid.

The MiG-25s and MiG-29s were not upgraded, and by the time they faced off against the Eagles in most of the aforementioned conflicts, their old datalinks, old electronics, antique weaponry, and little network capabilities were a stark contrast against the F-15s that were fitted with newer radars with BVR munitions, new datalinks, and most importantly, new ECM and EW equipment.
You are free to take this discussion in any directrion you want, but you are still missing the point I was making. HAven't got time for this.

Forgot to mention the Viper Mark VII

Viper_Mk_VII___Desert_Camo_by_BJ_O23.png

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft!

Incom T-65 X-Wing

T_65B_X_Wing_Fighter_by_Chuck.jpg

F 22 and PAKFA. FAGFA will outclass both.

Grippen NG and LCA MK2 will be good fightres of their own class.

Su 30 is much ahead of F16 F 18 and J 16. Parhephs ahead of EF and Rafale also.

Because of MKI? :lol:

1. F22
2. F35
3. SU35
4. J16
5. Typhoon
6. F15
7. Rafale
8. F18
9. F16
10. Su30

I would rather say J16 above SU35, because of its advanced AESA and other avionics. Especially if the WS-10G is succesful it will give great maneuverability. :)

Last edited:
No Because of This.

F/A-18E/F Super Hornet vs. Sukhoi Flanker

However you can keep believeing that J 16 etc is batter than Su 35 inspite of not even half The capability of Su35.

In what way SU35 is better than J-16, and half the capability of SU35?

The performance explained suggest the other way round.

Super MKI will be a very potent AC and outclass all the fighters except Fifth generation fighteres.

In what way it can beat SU35, J-10B/C and J-16?

The best fighter is the one one the side of an air force that possess the best Electronic warfare.

the mig 23 will defeat the f-16 if it had to fight with US side and the F-16 had to fight the Iraqi side so it's clear you have better EW you're the winner.

In what way SU35 is better than J-16, and half the capability of SU35?

The performance explained suggest the other way round.

In what way it can beat SU35, J-10B/C and J-16?

Each and every parameter. Engine power, Maneuver, RSC, EW warfare. Long range RADAR, high supersonic long range BVR etc, etc...

Each and every parameter. Engine power, Maneuver, RSC, EW warfare. Long range RADAR, high supersonic long range BVR etc, etc...

LOL. Based on what?

Like I said before: based on the available information: Radar, Avionics, Engine/TWR, etc etc suggest J-16 will be better than SU35.

That says the F-15's design is more amenable to upgrades if the MIGs were not so amenable, that just go to prove the superiority of one fighter over the other. All the more reasons to 'buy American', no?

What suggests that the F-15 is any more flexible to upgrades than is the MiG-29, which has spurred many upgrades with new and advanced subsystems?

Still...Your criticisms towards the F-15, hence feeble defense of its opponents, remains invalid.

That's because you have entirely misinterpreted my "criticism"; my argument was not directed at the technical merits of the F-15 or its capabilities vis-a-vis the MiG-29 but rather the notion that combat records can be the sole yardstick by which a plane's fighting ability is gauged. One cannot measure one dependent factor regarding an aircraft or any other object while other factors are altered.

No evidence suggests that the Su-35 has a radar, RCS, or EW that can outmatch that of the J-16.

You are free to take this discussion in any directrion you want, but you are still missing the point I was making. HAven't got time for this.

That point being...?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom