What's new

What is the best Core 2 Duo Laptop in Dell & HP?

I would suggest you to look into gen second core i3/i5 series....it should be cheap as now a days gen 4 i3/5/7 series are in mass production. My second suggestion is don't look into hp older laptops the have bad habit of BSOD and the only fixture is sending them to HP and paying them...the problems is dell are better systems on paper but with better battery life and do over heats compared to hp with poor battery life other issues.

Hard to give you entire list for mobile and desktop intel based processors and various models try checking intel website. If you know someone i would suggest buy it from amazon US from their help lots of cheap good laptops up to 400 dollars.

Lenovo is crap unless you invest in Thinkpad series forget about crappy ideapad series.

ok. Then tell me, what are the model numbers of 2nd generation Core i3, i5 and i7 laptops of Dell n HP?

ok. Then tell me, what are the model numbers of 2nd generation Core i3, i5 and i7 laptops of Dell n HP?

Check this link, lists 2nd generation mobile processors for laptops.

2nd Generation Intel® Core™ i5 Processors

But i remember i had a laptop dell studio series with gen 1st core i5 and it had serious issues with integrated graphics if anything even gen second have issues but if you are looking for it do not go below intel HD 3000 integrated with the processors mostly with core i5.

Try finding dell vostro/latitude a strong lineup personally that is the lineup i would have invested in because it is also a business dedicated series but can be used for anything, for gaming intel 4000 graphics are a better startup still low on fps. But at the end of the day i hope you find vostro lineup specially in low price because they aren't that cheap in Asia.

What is your budget, in Pakistan there are no good fixed prices, but you should expect if you ever find your favourite brand and model around 40,000-60,000 that is 2010-2012 models mostly.

Amazon.com: Windows 7 - Intel Core i5 / Laptop / Dell / laptop / Laptops / Computers & Accessories

Amazon.com: Windows 7 - Intel Core i5 / Laptop / Dell / laptop / Laptops / Computers & Accessories

Hey!! don't disrespect your seniors. I happen to have had Pentium processors when you were still wearing diapers!!
I remember using Pentium 4's myself. Maybe even Pentium 3 (I'm 25 so I've def'n used a lot of old processors, but I really got into computers during the Pentium 4 era).

Good ol' times.

The other day I found out about Intel's 8/12 core Xeon processors. Apple's new Mac Pros are using those processors. Wonder how they compare with the i5/i7 processors.

It is better to go for i3 than core2 nowadays. If you can afford it buy i5 on low clock speed. They are very cheap now.

Then please give me model nos. of Dell and HP Laptops of Core i3, i5 and i7 having 1st generation and 2nd generation processors.
do you want to save money, by buying old models,if yes, I think you can opt for fujitsu..It's cheap and good. and you can have a performance of 35000/- laptop in 28000/- or even less.check it out online.

Asalam-O-Alikum,
How are you? I am looking to know the model no. of Dell and HP laptop of Core2Duo technology which has the most high end and was launched as the last of the series of Core2Duo.

Please @SeniorMembers help me out As I am looking to buy one.
There are many models for used laptops in market these days. Check the olx and hopefully you will find a good one around 20K. I prefer HP over dell. If you find elite book in this range it would be great. If you are thinking to buy new one then you shouldn't buy Core2duo, instead go for new models with latest generations. Corei3,core i5 or Core i7 it depends upon how much power you need and how much money you have ;) BTW FYI core 2 duo, core i3 and core i5 normally they all have 2 physical cores where core i7 have 4 physical cores.

There are many models for used laptops in market these days. Check the olx and hopefully you will find a good one around 20K. I prefer HP over dell. If you find elite book in this range it would be great. If you are thinking to buy new one then you shouldn't buy Core2duo, instead go for new models with latest generations. Corei3,core i5 or Core i7 it depends upon how much power you need and how much money you have ;) BTW FYI core 2 duo, core i3 and core i5 normally they all have 2 physical cores where core i7 have 4 physical cores.

Yes. Are reading comments. I have realized that buy corei7 of 1st or 2nd or 3rd generation.

I think you should buy any of those:

1. Dell Inspiron N3521 i3
  2. Dell Inspiron N3521 i3 3217U
  3. Hp 2000-2D36TU
Thanks,

All these are available from Computer Point Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom