What's new

What is the Best Capital City of South Asia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Citywalk at Saket, Delhi

dscf5462yv2.jpg

dscf5463tw9.jpg

dscf5472qy7.jpg

dscf5470qy4.jpg

@Benny These few pics won't change the mindset, someone really have to visit Delhi in-order to experience it, it has both traditional (Muslim pre-independence) culture and culture brought by Punjabis from Pakistan.

The Mall of West Delhi, Sector 22,Rohini by Emaar-MGF group

70756324dw5.jpg

MGF city

48933191jv0.jpg

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

TDI centre, Jasola

2571945101_0cb4aa9625_o.jpg

work progress

2571945223_54cd16d668_o.jpg

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

29062008501007sd6.jpg

Yamuna bio diversity park

yamunaprojectld7.jpg

Hi
dude this source of yours is so not accurate at all, you are presenting it as if you are the one who lives in ISB, okay now allow me to tell you why is that
Damne koh & Sharparian along with Muree lol
you can include Jamia masjid of delhi but not Faisal mosque of Islamabad :lol:
Pir sohwa if you havent heard i shall post the pictures same goes for Shadra.
Melody food park has stalls from almost all the famous restaurants around Pakistan just in one place
Saidpurvillage, LokVirsa, rawal lake park, Japanese garden, rose & Japanese garden Simly dam lake, lotus lake, khanpur dam lake, Islamabad club, Islamabad museum, National library, Margalla zoo, safari park, mini golf club.

Lira Arcaden Shopping Mall from Hindustan Buildwell/Buildcon pvt Ltd., the first shopping arcade at Karol Bagh.

liramalljz6.jpg

liramall1vs8.jpg

liramall2kt4.jpg

Hi
dude this source of yours is so not accurate at all, you are presenting it as if you are the one who lives in ISB, okay now allow me to tell you why is that
Damne koh & Sharparian along with Muree lol
you can include Jamia masjid of delhi but not Faisal mosque of Islamabad :lol:
Pir sohwa if you havent heard i shall post the pictures same goes for Shadra.
Melody food park has stalls from almost all the famous restaurants around Pakistan just in one place
Saidpurvillage, LokVirsa, rawal lake park, Japanese garden, rose & Japanese garden Simly dam lake, lotus lake, khanpur dam lake, Islamabad club, Islamabad museum, National library, Margalla zoo, safari park, mini golf club.

I will inform the site if i get any email id of theirs.

Some good news.

slumif5.jpg

JW Marriott, Jasola - It's being built by Emaar-MGF and will be ready for the CWG games

imagef5ffpicture1fd3.jpg

marriotjasolavk9.jpg

pc0021200zd5.jpg

Some project in Shahadara

shhdarafds.jpg

Singapore high commission in Delhi

11933_1_1.jpg

11933_2_3.jpg

11933_3_7.jpg

You'r missing one thing here. NO TOILETS!

Care to wake up around 7 in morning and see what happens along the roads of Dehli.

why are you posing troll to derail the thread.

Till no Indian posed any pic of Delhi the thread was going OK. :hitwall:

But as soon as Indian posed a tip of ice burg you are getting complexes and started to troll. :bunny::bunny:

Don't provoke us and also don't post off topic

And something to cheer for our toilet enthusiasts.

getimagej.png

To check pollution Delhi introducing remote sensing.

11410587.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom