What's new

What is the Best Capital City of South Asia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delhi BRTS

2dl1apd.jpg

2hwyx4i.jpg

2j4trp3.jpg

90c0g7.jpg

eziih5.jpg

2i052tg.jpg

15nt7ba.jpg

Yeah bring in more tourist busses dude.... :lol:

Lol man r u really tht ignorant?

Thts just an average bus with a tourist sticker..... Lol the high deckers more comfortable..

Well man if you are really that smart, lets see those busses running under your govt banner...Anyways we make our own deluxe busses and we use it...

TATA Hispano:azn:

ACGL-3.jpg

57553.jpg

Ashok Leyland

AL-bus-1.jpg

Traffic flow of Islamabad is AWESOME it doesnt need a metro! :rofl:

While other cities r getting it:
Karachi
lahore
multan
rawalpindi.

:rofl: nice excuse for not having one... Anyways No one invited you to compare the metro systems while you dont have any active, talk after you build one

Well man if you are really that smart, lets see those busses running under your govt banner...Anyways we make our own deluxe busses and we use it...

[B
Ashok Leyland

AL-bus-1.jpg

The one in green color r govt run:

Hino Pak :
16owhz.jpg

2i052tg.jpg

2jcsg9k.jpg

ktaw8.jpg

Daewoo looks exactly like hispano frm inside:
2hwyx4i.jpg

2dl1apd.jpg

:rofl: nice excuse for not having one... Anyways No one invited you to compare the metro systems while you dont have any active, talk after you build one

Stupid excuse to build one... just coz its a capital doesnt mean it has to have a metro.

Lol even a retard could see tht islo doesnt need a metro....

Abt other metro under construction... well why shouldnt we? while u guys have been crying abt lca for the past 4 decades!

Dude instead of trolling do something constructive.

Stupid excuse to build one... just coz its a capital doesnt mean it has to have a metro.

Lol even a retard could see tht islo doesnt need a metro....

Abt other metro under construction... well why shouldnt we? while u guys have been crying abt lca for the past 4 decades!

Dude instead of trolling do something constructive.

When Did I say Islo needs one, when its dosent need one according to you ... LCA where did it come in between, the last point where you can rest your egos is call an Indian development failed :lol:, such Idiotic comments can only be seen from a person like you... Dude Iam not the one trolling, quoting every text of mine is what you were doing while I was Just posting pictures, u started comparing,and when you couldnt for obvious reasons, I turned out to be a troll?? :lol:

I like
Nepal --- Pokhara
Sri Lanka --- Kandy & Galle
Bhutan --- Thimphu

When Did I say Islo needs one, when its dosent need one according to you ... LCA where did it come in between, the last point where you can rest your egos is call an Indian development failed :lol:, such Idiotic comments can only be seen from a person like you... Dude Iam not the one trolling, quoting every text of mine is what you were doing while I was Just posting pictures, u started comparing,and when you couldnt for obvious reasons, I turned out to be a troll?? :lol:

Where did i say it failed idiot?

Looks whose posting like a fool.. first it was a tourist sticker,thn it was govt buses and now ur stupid excuse is a metro... n when i told u it islo didnt need one.. u started posting foolishness~! But well wat more can be expected frm a person like urself!

Just look at ur childish posts....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom