What's new

What is that weird 'Golum' monster photographed in the Chinese hills?

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A man in China claims to have photographed a weird 'Golum creature' among some rocks
golum_2953929b.jpg

A Chinese tourist has claimed to have encountered a human-like 'monster' in a valley in Huairou Photo: Rex Features

By Agency

1:08PM BST 25 Jun 2014

A Chinese tourist has taken what he says is a photo of a "monster" hiding in the valleys of Huairou, in the north of Beijing.

The unnamed holidaymaker was camping with some friends in the hilly region, not far from the Great Wall of China, when he saw the "creature".

"I walked far away to have a pee, and suddenly saw a monster. I took a few pictures of it, but I am now terrified."

Nestled among the bamboo, the image is of the strange flesh-coloured creature is certainly striking – reminiscent of photos claiming to show the Loch Ness Monster or the Yeti.

But one online commentator in China thought he had the solution to the "mystery".

"Over the weekend I and my friends went to the mountains to take a mini sci-fi film," he wrote.

"And when I was having a pee, a person popped up and took pictures of me and shot away.
What is that weird 'Golum' monster photographed in the Chinese hills? - Telegraph

If you guys want to read about the real golems (or ghulams :woot:) you might want to read this

it is obviously a guy in a costume.

It is a mask obviously.

To me it seems golum is wearing wrist watch on right hand :undecided:

This tourist may have stolen his precious. :coffee:

Another "monster" found in China? :lol:

I still remember the internet going crazy about the first hybrid man :rofl:

lol....froddo baggins has started his journey...
beware u Gollum....
any way its the tourist who is sitting there with tge mask on and his wife clicked the pic for him...
nice try to get famous...

A Chinese tourist has taken what he says is a photo of a "monster" hiding in the valleys of Huairou, in the north of Beijing.

The unnamed holidaymaker was camping with some friends in the hilly region, not far from the Great Wall of China, when he saw the "creature".

"I walked far away to have a pee, and suddenly saw a monster. I took a few pictures of it, but I am now terrified."

Nestled among the bamboo, the image is of the strange flesh-coloured creature is certainly striking – reminiscent of photos claiming to show the Loch Ness Monster or the Yeti.

But one online commentator in China thought he had the solution to the "mystery".

"Over the weekend I and my friends went to the mountains to take a mini sci-fi film," he wrote.

"And when I was having a pee, a person popped up and took pictures of me and shot away."

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom