What's new

What is so good about China

430512.jpg

Shanghai :china:and of course they're hard working people too

Even U.S has darkside inside, but Glory >> Darkside ... Vientam no darkside, everywhere is PEACEFUL ? lol

Poor =/= Happy =/= no Darkside ... :omghaha:

i dont know what youre talking about, i didnt say we dont have darkside, it's about the attitude. For me, i accept it, for you, you cover it with excuses and lies, even you know your claims are not always true, you still try to cover it. Pls note you can't conceal anything from the media.

i dont know what youre talking about, i didnt say we dont have darkside, it's about the attitude. For me, i accept it, for you, you cover it with excuses and lies, even you know your claims are not always true, you still try to cover it. Pls note you can't conceal anything from the media.
I didn't cover anything ... yes China has darkside, that didn't stop China become world N.o2 economy + world N.o3 military force + one member of UNSC ... did u hate ur Vietnam ? If not, why Chinese dislike China and China has much more Glories, and We did better !

I didn't cover anything ... yes China has darkside, that didn't stop China become world N.o2 economy + world N.o3 military force + one member of UNSC ... did u hate ur Vietnam ? If not, why Chinese dislike China and China has much more Glories ! We did better !!

yes, you do, maybe you are not covering the fact, but other Chinese members do. Pls also dont try to get our topic deviated by stressing the same thing like"world No.2 economy and so forth..." We all know it, does it make you happy? Look, I live in China right now, I know how netizens' comments on chinese forums are like, they are so different from the comments here.

I am in china right know there are lot of things like they are honest , hardworking , caring etc

One more thing, since I know some Chinese, I will do some translations of Chinese poster's comment on Chinese forums, anyone interested to see it?

yes, you do, maybe you are not covering the fact, but other Chinese members do. Pls also dont try to get our topic deviated by stressing the same thing like"world No.2 economy and so forth..." We all know it, does it make you happy? Look, I live in China right now, I know how netizens' comments on chinese forums are like, they are so different from the comments here.
LOL ... r those comments looks like posts on Vietnam internet, peaceful in everywhere ? Or did Vietnamese netizens discuess darkside on internet as same as Chinese netizens did ? Go CNN or some mainstream American news websites, also full of darksides ... lol

Well, i see another Vietnamese vote to China by foot. :rofl:

LOL ... r those comments looks like posts on Vietnam internet, peaceful in everywhere ? Or did Vietnamese netizens discuess darkside on internet as same as Chinese netizens did ? Go CNN or some mainstream American news websites, also full of darksides ... lol

Well, i see another Vietnamese vote to China by foot. :rofl:

Someone here is watching too much starwars

I didn't cover anything ... yes China has darkside, that didn't stop China become world N.o2 economy + world N.o3 military force + one member of UNSC ... did u hate ur Vietnam ? If not, why Chinese dislike China and China has much more Glories, and We did better !

with 1,4 billion population. GDP per capita you are too backward to compare to S Korea.

with 1,4 billion population. GDP per capita you are too backward to compare to S Korea.

When chimps are jealous and without any arguments left they like to go offtopic. So Vietnam with a population of 90 mln and South Korea with 50 mln but higher GDP per capita makes Vietnam backward too i suppose judging from this mindset of yours. I'm sure South Koreans don't look at China as some backward country as you do.

Last edited:
When chimps are jealous and without any arguments left they like to go offtopic. So Vietnam with a population of 90 mln and South Korea with 50 mln but higher GDP per capita makes Vietnam backward too i suppose judging from this mindset of yours. I'm sure South Koreans don't like at China as some backward country as you do.

S. Korean opened from 1953. Without US$ and technology from west. Korea is same what N.Korea do now.

Vietnam opened from 1986, but embargo of China, US and his followers extended to 1995, in fact Vietnam ecomomy is just opened from 1995-2015, 20 years only.

S. Korean opened from 1953. Without US$ and technology from west. Korea is same what N.Korea do now.

Vietnam opened from 1986, but embargo of China, US and his followers extended to 1995, in fact Vietnam ecomomy is just opened from 1995-2015, 20 years only.

So since you have lost the argument of population size and gdp per ratio irrelevant points you switch to sanctions and the timeframe of opening up. See why everybody laughs at you chimps, you bring some irrelevant topics to the discussion and when you can't defend your points you change to another excuse. It's like Mexicans saying what's so good about USA, but ofcourse the Mexicans don't say such stupid things.

So since you have lost the argument of population size and gdp per ratio irrelevant points you switch to sanctions and the timeframe of opening up. See why everybody laughs at you chimps, you bring some irrelevant topics to the discussion and when you can't defend your points you change to another excuse. It's like Mexicans saying what's so good about USA, but ofcourse the Mexicans don't say such stupid things.

without huge population and territory, china is similar to Thailand mow. Pls don't shouting like that China is N0 2 economy size in the world. It let people in the world make laugh on you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom