AZADPAKISTAN2009

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
What is Shoaib Aktar doing in India commentating in India vs South Africa

Can Pakistani customs at airport check his luggage for bags of money

He seemed quite happy when Indian took a wicket

My whole family is debating what is this man doing in India commenting when India is boycotting Pakistan series

paisa, paisa paisa......:partay:
By the way wasim akram is also there...post match analysis....
everything comes down to money....:-)

Lol same what ramiz raja and wasim akram where doing in IPL.
:cheesy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

What is Shoaib Aktar doing in India commentating in India vs South Africa

Can Pakistani customs at airport check his luggage for bags of money

He seemed quite happy when Indian took a wicket

My whole family is debating what is this man doing in India commenting when India is boycotting Pakistan series

Extremely sorry to say: A desperate attempt by a "nobody", to stay relevant.

hahahaah Indian fans throwing garbage on field , back to normality

Great ... example of sportsmanship lol

Meanwhile Dhoni and Mr Anger is smiling at the riot scenes caught by camera

He has great opportunity here in India . what PCB have given him after his retirement??? Thhenga. So he chose India. I will not be surprise if he is gonna apply for citizenship of India.

what's wrong if Akhtar does that? He is an accomplished cricketer and so qualified to commentate on the technical aspects.

This should show you Pakistanis, those who have been brainwashed into thinking that all Indians hate Pakistanis, that it is not the case.

Thank god did not say "keep clothes clean" , otherwise naked hooligans would have been running around

Both Wasim and Akhtar spends most of months here in india only doing commentary and comedy shows.. what has pakistan given to them after retirement.. absolutely nothing.. even PCB is in lot of financial crunch.. so here atleast he is earning for his family .. why so jealous..
i wont be surprised if Akram becomes next Adnan Sami.. :D

He has great opportunity here in India . what PCB have given him after his retirement??? Thhenga. So he chose India. I will not be surprise if he is gonna apply for citizenship of India.

Neither he will never apply for a citizenship nor India will be interested to grant him. Chill

Back
Top Bottom