What's new

What is Physics? According to Pakistani textbooks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TejasMk3

Reaction score
Country
India

B3Wuc4hCQAEm8UD.jpg

:lol:

This is not what I read though. If this is true, it is sad. Theology and Science must be kept separated.

Can some Pakistani member verify this is indeed from a Physics book? or a text book?

This Twitter fellow must give some credible reference and not just a scanned image of a page, which came from God knows which book. I want to know this book is from which grade? from which board?

It seems this photo has originally come from some Faraz Talat (@FarazTalat) | Twitter I dont have a twitter account. Can some member ask this fellow from which book he took the photo?

Last edited:
According to most Pakistani's of Deobandi and Ahl-e-Hadith order, the noble prize in Physics was won by a former infidel, who had to leave Pakistan for safety of his life. Not only that, we even desecrated his grave.

Now tell me, Noble who???? :D

May be That is why we won nobel price in physics :-D:-D btw it was failed attempt by hindu who think they created atom bomb & aeroplane some 100000 bc :-D:-D:-D

This could be a madrassa textbook.

Highly doubtful this is taught in proper public schools

According to most Pakistani's of Deobandi and Ahl-e-Hadith order, the noble prize in Physics was won by a former infidel, who had to leave Pakistan for safety of his life. Not only that, we even desecrated his grave.

Khuda key Bandey, is tasweer ki authenticity to verify kar lo. Phir par jaana Deobandyon key peechey lath ley kar. Pakistani schoolon mein hum ney bhi parha hey naa. Hum sab jhootey hein? Yeh ek namaloom tasweer sachi hey?

It was a reward in exchange for him selling Pakistani Nuclear secrets. :whistle:

Well, I can expect anything from what I've seen lately in our text books. Furthermore, there is no harm taking a few digs at Deobandi's and Ahl-e-Hadith, here and there. Come on, they can blow bombs left right and center, and I can't even comment? :D

Khuda key Bandey, is tasweer ki authenticity to verify kar lo. Phir par jaana Deobandyon key peechey lath ley kar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom