What's new

What is PAKISTAN REALLY LIKE? | Frozen Lakes, Suspension Bridge & Local Food in HUNZA

N.Siddiqui

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Dana Wang
Published on Feb 19, 2019

Sup guys! It has been a while! You might remember from Day 1 Hunza, I spent most of the day driving from Gilgit to Hunza. On the second day, I woke up kinda early and then went to explore the frozen Attabad Lake and Borith Lake, walk on the Hussaini Suspension Bridge and ate some local food throughout the day! PS: sorry for speaking quickly - bad habit LOL

Dana Wang
Published on Jan 29, 2019

This winter I wanted to do something different. I escaped the city and headed for the mountains. For the next 5 days, I was in Hunza Valley in Gilgit Baltistan. In this vlog, I travel to Hunza from Islamabad, and explore a bit of Hunza in the afternoon with my local friend, Taseer + trying out some food hehe

WELCOME TO PAKISTAN! Winter in HUNZA

I solo travelled to Pakistan recently and Islamabad was the first city I went to before I ventured to other spots in Northern Pakistan. These are some of my favourite spots in the capital!

I went to PAKISTAN First Impression of ISLAMABAD

Watch in HD and large screen...good cinematography and colors.

Place to be ....
Someday ..... Oneday :)

Thanks for sharing...videos like these keeps the hope alive that we should have a peace...we should have more opportunities to explore and enjoy the nature.

Place to be ....
Someday ..... Oneday :)

Thanks for sharing...videos like these keeps the hope alive that we should have a peace...we should have more opportunities to explore and enjoy the nature.

Thanks!!

...hope springs eternal, just as after the harsh winters, comes the spring with fresh optimism.

The new governments tourism policy looks great they are inviting all the popular YouTuber's to Pakistan,that's why we are seeing all the popular vloggers in Pakistan lately.

Yes true...one good thing leads to another.

Mark Wiens, Trevor james (The food ranger), Drew binsky, Jason billam, Eva Zu Beck, Backpacking Simon...many more, visited or visiting Pakistan, Will Hatton | The Broke Backpacker.

@SSGcommandoPAK

Check these...it is at the extreme north, base camps around K-2, a series by Backpacking Simon, in German language.

Back
Top Bottom