Votes: 31 34.8%
  • pakistani national identity??

Votes: 32 36.0%
  • hatred of a common enemy..

Votes: 24 27.0%
  • resources...

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters
they could have stayed neutral.....by not poking in your next door neighbour's affairs just because some of your Foreign frends > and you know where im hinting at it here) payed you and wanted you to jump in....the General wasnt little baby....he should have thought of his country and next generation first....he made Jihadies and was even involved in publishing of hate/Jihad material...by even introducing all this Jihad/war concept in text books etc....see what's happening to Pakistan now......you people first made Jihadies and allowed them to have such environment where they can prosper more and carry on their activites freely and now crying why have they turned against us...

Na banatey na pehly .....all bad decisions by Zia!
@Marshmallow it seems like you really have no knowledge on the subject lol, I'm not going to argue with you on this.
and who is YOU people? i had nothing to do with it , heck i wasn't even born back then….. he was our leader and he saved our asses and the asses of the afghans big time , and i can't help but respect him for going ahead with that decision. just so you ftp is a whole new breed of terrorists, they are not the same people from the 80s these guys are hardcore extremists. the guys back in the 80s were jihadis as well but they weren't this extreme.

if you want to have a debate on the subject we can..upto you though:rolleyes1::rolleyes1:

@Marshmallow it seems like you really have no knowledge on the subject lol, I'm not going to argue with you on this.
and who is YOU people? i had nothing to do with it , heck i wasn't even born back then….. he was our leader and he saved our asses and the asses of the afghans big time , and i can't help but respect him for going ahead with that decision. just so you ftp is a whole new breed of terrorists, they are not the same people from the 80s these guys are hardcore extremists. the guys back in the 80s were jihadis as well but they weren't this extreme.

if you want to have a debate on the subject we can..upto you though:rolleyes1::rolleyes1:
even i wasnt...but i have heard and read about it.......

as for the last line,not today....atleast not in Ramadan!:tongue:

Zia's threads are often made here so maybe will continue it there sometime in future!

I dont know maybe Garam Khana !!

Common national language 'Urdu'.

Common religion Islam.

Pakistan is created on the basis of religion, Israel the other one, the binding factor is the religion. Yes Pakistanis are least racist as well compared to neighboring countries. Less hatred on the basis of region and religion, linguistics and culture, caste and creed.

Common national language 'Urdu'.

Common religion Islam.

Pakistan is created on the basis of religion, Israel the other one, the binding factor is the religion. Yes Pakistanis are least racist as well compared to neighboring countries. Less hatred on the basis of region and religion, linguistics and culture, caste and creed.

Bla Bla Bla Bla

Gods Mercy is keeping you together otherwise there would have been many civil wars already.

Gods Mercy is keeping you together otherwise there would have been many civil wars already.

Yes so how is this Garam khana the uniting factor... yes you can say all Pakistanis are carnivore, hence this meat eating trait gels them...

The need to co-exist. No province can survive alone. KPK will turn into greater Afghanistan, Sindh will be...... Sindh, Balochistan is far too undeveloped and Punjab relies too much on the other provinces for its resources.

I hope more and more Pakistanis think like me. I don't care if your Muslim, Hindu, Parsi, Christian or Sikh, as long as you're Pakistani then I got you back.

unity of Pakistan is due to many reasons:
1) islam, it is a common belief that this country was made for Islam and its purpose is to defend Islam
2) common enemy. Pakistanis despite all hatred are always united against India.
3) pashtun factor. pashtuns are spread everywhere for different purposes. u don't see many Pakistani Punjabi, baloch, sindhi in other provinces other than their own, but pashtuns are everywhere and give us a sense of unity. it was missing in east Pakistan case due to large distances.
4) Pakistan is now very old country, we have now friends from every ethnicity and provinces and that is something which is now making us proud to identify ourselves as Pakistanis. it was missing in east Pakistan case due to large distances.

The title means that pakistan is not a natural nation and you needn some force to keep it to gather and when that force shall become week, Pakistan shall disintegrate.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom