Votes: 31 34.8%
  • pakistani national identity??

Votes: 32 36.0%
  • hatred of a common enemy..

Votes: 24 27.0%
  • resources...

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters
Nope. Not the online warriors of Islam Bangladeshis.
The real ones. Hope you have the opportunity to meet those. 180 degrees opposite the ones on this forum.
so real benaglis are those who don't hate india?

tell that to your indian friend

i have no friend here and i don't even think majority of indians think like i do.

just like ur views may actually be totally different to average pakistani

Yup. Because most Bangladeshi's on this forum are jamaati's.
That is not true in real life. Meet real Bangladeshi's.

I am not a Jamaati by any stretch of the imagination unless it is an Indian imagination and then in that case any person with a Muslim name is a Jamaati ...

i think the topic was "what is keeping pakistan together?" not "who bangladesh likes more?"

I am not a Jamaati by any stretch of the imagination unless it is an Indian imagination and then in that case any person with a Muslim name is a Jamaati ...

na u just like ganja looking at the psychedelic threads that u churn out so regularly.
i suggest pink floyd music while smoking weed,,,my friends used to do that

This is not Animal Farm!!

What about Kaffirs? Islam forbids killing unarmed Kaffirs and let them practice their religion in peace and even goes to the extent of protecting their worship places. If Kaffirs were such an issue, as you state them to be, the muslim rulers of India would have wiped out the Hindu population of India in the many hundreds years of rule.

They did destroy ten of thousands of Hindu temples and killed in millions all in the name of Islam. More in North India than in the south.

What the scripture says is one thing and what is practised is another thing.

actions speaks louder

well stop blaming the poor fellow for everything if you can't back it up.
i can back it up....but not now....some other time! and he aint poor fellow....just because you like him or that he was religious doesnt mean he was a saint!

i can back it up....but not now....some other time! and he aint poor fellow....just because you like him or that he was religious doesnt mean he was a saint!
i respect him as a leader of our country , did i disagree with some of his policies? yes but did he protect pakistan and its interests at that time? yes… nobody could've predicted 26 years ago that these terrorist bastards would get out of hand like this.

i respect him as a leader of our country , did i disagree with some of his policies? yes but did he protect pakistan and its interests at that time? yes… nobody could've predicted 26 years ago that these terrorist bastards would get out of hand like this.
they could have stayed neutral.....by not poking in your next door neighbour's affairs just because some of your Foreign frends > and you know where im hinting at it here) payed you and wanted you to jump in....the General wasnt little baby....he should have thought of his country and next generation first....he made Jihadies and was even involved in publishing of hate/Jihad material...by even introducing all this Jihad/war concept in text books etc....see what's happening to Pakistan now......you people first made Jihadies and allowed them to have such environment where they can prosper more and carry on their activites freely and now crying why have they turned against us...

Na banatey na pehly .....all bad decisions by Zia!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom