What's new

What is ISIS saying about Farsi Rocket System?

atatwolf

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>“<a href="Abdul-Malek (truthsMaster) on Twitter">@truthsMaster</a>: Taqiyya time&#10;totally legit rocket system by Shiites hhhh&#10;<a href="Twitter / ISIS_Ammar: اليوم جيش المهدي ...">pic.twitter.com/xmjXppdsLg</a>” 5 inch drainage pipe.</p>&mdash; Faizal Rahman (@fullfilth) <a href=" ">June 21, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I can't read Arabic, can somebody translate?

First tweet says:

"Today the Mahdi army paraded and portions of their weapons are drainage pipes and metal stands from a car, we Da3sh are coming for you."

Naree Taqbeer Allah hu Akber
Taqbeer, Allah hu Akbar :)

First tweet says:

"Today the Mahdi army paraded and portions of their weapons are drainage pipes and metal stands from a car, we Da3sh are coming for you."
LOL, even ISIS starting to make fun of domestic Iranian military systems now :lol:

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
Can someone here identify the type of short range rocket displayed @1:24?

Why not filthy isis supporters always work for fitna.

also some are talk like that for money any filthier than a person acting like a hooker sell her body for money these sell their honor for money no difference.

I'm not supporting ISIS, just reporting. Stop your Farsi slander.

You've seen nothing compared to the slander I got. :lol:

Anything I reported was returned with slanderous attacks. Then I was being tagged in random threads telling me "I'm sure you like this Hazzy". :rofl:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>“<a href="Abdul-Malek (truthsMaster) on Twitter">@truthsMaster</a>: Taqiyya time&#10;totally legit rocket system by Shiites hhhh&#10;<a href="Twitter / ISIS_Ammar: اليوم جيش المهدي ...">pic.twitter.com/xmjXppdsLg</a>” 5 inch drainage pipe.</p>&mdash; Faizal Rahman (@fullfilth) <a href=" ">June 21, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I can't read Arabic, can somebody translate?

On a level, I hope something does come out of those pipes and blows ISIS to shreds.

Interesting times ahead.

I got my anti ISIS sh*t here.

i17679f45f1c56cabf96daf2d1de60332_kartoffelkanone.si.jpg

images

I heard ISIS are low on food. They might actually catch and cook the spuds, oh no! :o:

You've seen nothing compared to the slander I got. :lol:

Anything I reported was returned with slanderous attacks. Then I was being tagged in random threads telling me "I'm sure you like this Hazzy". :rofl:
Yea, they just put words in your mouth with slander and lies. That is why Erdogan said Shia are worse than Gullenist :lol:

I'm not supporting ISIS, just reporting. Stop your Farsi slander.

What the **** are you talking about? You certainly have an issue or two, I guess it could be borderline personality disorder. These maggots that you're supporting have taken Turks hostage. Get serious.

Yea, they just put words in your mouth with slander and lies. That is why Erdogan said Shia are worse than Gullenist :lol:
I'm not Shia you moron. Again you exhibited your stupidity for everyone to see.

Back
Top Bottom