What's new

What is definition of British made Shia extremists?

Muhammed45

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Recently an attack was done on Iranian embassy in London by an extremist group that all of its activities were banned Iran. They are mainly arranged by a mullah Called Shirazi, this group has also established plenty of satellite channels abusing Shia sanctity and insults Sunni sanctity 24/7. Decided to share this news for telling Sunni that they don't belong to us and they are most hated creatures on this planet earth for their insults against Sunni sacred personalities.

The satellite channels that they have established with Queen Elizabeth fund like BBC news channel that receives funds directly from Queen charity. Names
860908_188.jpg

These channels are supported by Queen Elizabeth charity, look at the names, Allah's lanat on those who abused these names to make hatred among Muslims. Anyway, let's continue with the report. Shirazi attack on our embassy in London

en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13961218001096

Images from Imam Khamenei meeting with Ahli Sunnah scholars, during this meeting, he introduced the British made Shiiti community which is spreading hatred among Muslims abusing both Shia and Sunni sanctity.
Leader emphasized that both these groups, American made Sunni and British created Shias are both brothers of Satan.
864866_446.jpg

864867_477.jpg

864882_894.jpg

The report of Iranian website is too long so I will share the necessary cases.

Founder of British extremist groups among Sunni community, Abdul Wahab
856882_352.jpg

Founder of British group, Takfiri Baabi group, Seyyed Ali Muhammad Shirazi
859596_600.jpg

Founder of British extremist group Abdul Baha, Bahayis
856912_427.jpg

The last two groups are designed within Shia community and satellite channels which are working in the name of Shia are following their teachings. Insulting Sunni sanctity 24/7/365....

@The Eagle @tps77 @dsr478 @Luffy 500 and others, please to know more about this phenomenon, their ties with MI6, their plans for Shias and Sunni masses please refer to this Iranian source

https://www.mashreghnews.ir/news/378305/تشیع-انگلیسی-از-تکفیر-اهل-سنت-تا-انحراف-در-اعتقادات-شیعیان

Religious discussion is forbidden, this news just introduces the traitors among Muslims and within Islamic world. The ones that are and we're responsible for religious conflicts in Islamic countries, know for sure the Shirazi Takfiri group hates Iran and it's leaders the most, I arrange them beside the ISIS Takfiri group, a British/American designed cult.

Recently an attack was done on Iranian embassy in London by an extremist group that all of its activities were banned Iran. They are mainly arranged by a mullah Called Shirazi, this group has also established plenty of satellite channels abusing Shia sanctity and insults Sunni sanctity 24/7. Decided to share this news for telling Sunni that they don't belong to us and they are most hated creatures on this planet earth for their insults against Sunni sacred personalities.

The satellite channels that they have established with Queen Elizabeth fund like BBC news channel that receives funds directly from Queen charity. Names
860908_188.jpg

These channels are supported by Queen Elizabeth charity, look at the names, Allah's lanat on those who abused these names to make hatred among Muslims. Anyway, let's continue with the report. Shirazi attack on our embassy in London

en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13961218001096

Images from Imam Khamenei meeting with Ahli Sunnah scholars, during this meeting, he introduced the British made Shiiti community which is spreading hatred among Muslims abusing both Shia and Sunni sanctity.
Leader emphasized that both these groups, American made Sunni and British created Shias are both brothers of Satan.
864866_446.jpg

864867_477.jpg

864882_894.jpg

The report of Iranian website is too long so I will share the necessary cases.

Founder of British extremist groups among Sunni community, Abdul Wahab
856882_352.jpg

Founder of British group, Takfiri Baabi group, Seyyed Ali Muhammad Shirazi
859596_600.jpg

Founder of British extremist group Abdul Baha, Bahayis
856912_427.jpg

The last two groups are designed within Shia community and satellite channels which are working in the name of Shia are following their teachings. Insulting Sunni sanctity 24/7/365....

@The Eagle @tps77 @dsr478 @Luffy 500 and others, please to know more about this phenomenon, their ties with MI6, their plans for Shias and Sunni masses please refer to this Iranian source

https://www.mashreghnews.ir/news/378305/تشیع-انگلیسی-از-تکفیر-اهل-سنت-تا-انحراف-در-اعتقادات-شیعیان

Religious discussion is forbidden, this news just introduces the traitors among Muslims and within Islamic world. The ones that are and we're responsible for religious conflicts in Islamic countries, know for sure the Shirazi Takfiri group hates Iran and it's leaders the most, I arrange them beside the ISIS Takfiri group, a British/American designed cult.
I know about them btw there r 2 Shirazis one of them is living in qom . If I remember correctly the tobbaco fatwa was also given by the other grand aytollahshirazi to safe irani interests from brits during qajar time and he is other duplicate one correct me if I am wrong cuz sometimes I mix it up with masrooteh and fatwa by aytollah tabatabei.

I know about them btw there r 2 Shirazis one of them is living in qom . If I remember correctly the tobbaco fatwa was also given by the other grand aytollahshirazi to safe irani interests from brits during qajar time and he is other duplicate one correct me if I am wrong cuz sometimes I mix it up with masrooteh and fatwa by aytollah tabatabei.
Exactly, two different persons.

Man, you know more than usual :lol:, good for you. So you should know that our enemies wants us all dead, and gives no damn about Shia or Sunni. :tup:

Exactly, two different persons.

Man, you know more than usual :lol:, good for you. So you should know that our enemies wants us all dead, and gives no damn about Shia or Sunni. :tup:
Dear when u know language u know culture and other things about the country so nothing unusual :enjoy: .
Yes before 19 century there was no major division bw shia and sunni 1 2 odd events happened like in tabriz or another place but it was generally peaceful . Then we got old fox :hitwall:. Tell me any religion which dont have diff of opinions in them.
Brits were intelligent they used shirazi suffix to confuse people:disagree:

That's the grand policy. Kill the real ones, and install the home-browen(Fake) ones.
Killing of Ulema is definitely the work of these Satans.

They are also well known for running unlicensed and dubious seminaries in Iran. Their own religious credentials are dubious, let alone what they teach their seminary students. I've heard from family in Iran that so long as you have money, they'll give anyone a Shi'a Turban.

One of their products is this guy...
e8a27025a34e2f2eec9a88ee4af7aa32

Imam Tawhid; radical Shi'a, Sunni hating, white extremist supporting imbecile.

Back
Top Bottom