What's new

What is 'Civilizational Continuity'?

Rafi.

I know me and you thought on similar lines so keep up the good fight. We all need to develop a alternative narrative of Pakistan that is wedded in our soil and take into account our past, our present and therefore we can move forward on solid ground. It begins by accepting and taking pride of all our past history from pre Indus Valley Civilization, to Alexander, Porus, Ghandara, Panini and arrival of Islam and all the events since. We need to get out of that 1947 mould. Time changes, we evolve.

I would suggest you read up on roadruner's excellant effort. We need to continue that effort inspired by Aitzaz Ahsan who shares our views. This in time will snowball and one day I hope our narrative will prevail in Pakistan. It will take time though but it will happen. No people can stay estranged from their past for ever. We will one day be free from the vice of the Mullah who has almost snuffed our ability to be rational. Marx might have been on a winner when he said something about religion and opiates.

A pleasure to have been on the same side as you, please continue to post - we need people like you.

Back
Top Bottom