What's new

What INSAS has really achieved after 15 years & what its future

Best replacement for INSAS rifle

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I believe we should go for Tavor with full TOT.Its a very good weapon extremely accurate and we already have them in large numbers in the SF.So theres no point really in not going for it.Getting different weapons wil become a logistical nightmare in the end.

Yup thats what I was thinking too. Tavor.

We need to learn from the Israelis how to make such good weapons. I havent seen India come up with any good gun design.

I believe we should go for Tavor with full TOT.Its a very good weapon extremely accurate and we already have them in large numbers in the SF.So theres no point really in not going for it.Getting different weapons wil become a logistical nightmare in the end.

Yup Tavar is best. We should pitch for full TOT and make it army's standard weapon
But I will love to see these in India SF :D
Modern Firearms - HK G36

Yup Tavar is best. We should pitch for full TOT and make it army's standard weapon
But I will love to see these in India SF :D
Modern Firearms - HK G36

I believe Infantry and other units should be given Tavor but for SF you can have some special weapon.Like for example the multi-calibre weapon is more suited for the SF and not the Infantry as they have to go for different types of missions.

These guys are complicating things..and we have no news on F-INSAS.

BTW Sergi i saw an indain soldier with HK G36 on Facebook and even showed it to Jason bourne who is a member here and in my friends list in Facebook...i was shocked to see the pic..i really dont know whats going on...

I believe Infantry and other units should be given Tavor but for SF you can have some special weapon.Like for example the multi-calibre weapon is more suited for the SF and not the Infantry as they have to go for different types of missions.

These guys are complicating things..and we have no news on F-INSAS.

BTW Sergi i saw an indain soldier with HK G36 on Facebook and even showed it to Jason bourne who is a member here and in my friends list in Facebook...i was shocked to see the pic..i really dont know whats going on...
You sure that was Army man ( regular infantry )??? SOF get what they want but they never show off. And definatly not on FB. If he is from SOF he is screwed.

But there is a possibility that guy click himself in Def-Expo where HK was present.

You sure that was Army man ( regular infantry )??? SOF get what they want but they never show off. And definatly not on FB.

I checked his friends list..spent 30 mins scanning his friends profile and came to the conclusion that he is a Army Jawan..cant tell the unit though.

404752_214919721972085_373088871_n.jpg

I checked his friends list..spent 30 mins scanning his friends profile and came to the conclusion that he is a Army Jawan..cant tell the unit though.

Boy !!! I hope he is not messing with Code of Conduct :D
The only boys that can have access to this would be SOF-IA. Even Paras don't have it.

Boy !!! I hope he is not messing with Code of Conduct :D
The only boys that can have access to this would be SOF-IA. Even Paras don't have it.

I have no idea whats going on....and looking at the background you can easily say that its not a Defence-Expo.

Definatly not a expo. I have a hint but can't back it up. Do you want to hear ???

Please share mate

Man that is interesting. The weapon looks incredibly real but it looks like some guy in his bedroom and I know IA and SF can't just take their weapons home with them. Possibly belongs to some special police unit like a SRT/SWAT?

All i can share about him without getting into trouble is that he is not deployed in Kashmir...but is in a field area.

Yup...i am confused...I am all ears

Please share mate

Man that is interesting. The weapon looks incredibly real but it looks like some guy in his bedroom and I know IA and SF can't just take their weapons home with them. Possibly belongs to some special police unit like a SRT/SWAT?
After the current search for IA's standard assault rifle ( front runners are M-4A and TAR ) All of our SF is going to say good bye to TAR. And replacement would be HK or SCAR. I doubt we would get SCAR. So most probably it HK.

The guy seem to rerun to regular IA after SOF patch. That's why he would have dared to share this pic.

We the residents of Uttam Pradesh would be highly grateful if army would consider selling these discarded INSAS rifle to us. we are in dire need of such item owing to the prevailing law and order situation in our state under rule of Mullah Mulayam.

Behenji ko vote nahi diya. is galati ki saza to bhugatni padegi.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom