What's new

What Indians think about Pakistanis???

I think only indian pdf members think about pakistan. Most indian common people don't have time to think about Pakistan.
@levina sorry I didn't watch video.

Most people here also want PEACE AND THINK POSITIVE about india. We have ALOT of things common. But few issues come in the way to have good relations with eachother...

Actually would a keralite or a Tamilian have a lot of things common with a Sindhi or a Balochi in Pakistan?

Would a Mizo or a Naga have much in common with a Kashmiri or a Punjabi in Pakistan?

South Asia is a very diverse place with countless ethnicites, linguistic groups and cultures that are very alien to each other.

BUT, just because someone has a different religion, or a different culture and language doesn't mean you treat them with disrespect.

I agree with your sentiment though :-)

Would have loved to watch the true Indians (the ones on PDF) sharing their views (in this video) about Pakistan, by the way. Yeh kon say farmi Indian hain video may?

BUT, just because someone has a different religion, or a different culture and language doesn't mean you treat them with disrespect.
We do not disrespect Indians. Both of our country are rivals so we just cannot show much soft heart to the others...
:frown: This is just how we will live till the end...

We do not disrespect Indians. Both of our country are rivals so we just cannot show much soft heart to the others...
:frown: This is just how we will live till the end...

I never said that though :-) You said 'we have much in common.' My point is that Pakistan and India is incredibly diverse.

anywho, nice meeting you friend :)

I never said that though :-)

anywho, nice meeting you friend :)
Same here.:yahoo::cheers:
upload_2015-6-10_11-9-10.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom